Which NHL city would you choose to move to?

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Even as a Flyers fan, I don't think I'd choose Philly and would stick with Toronto.

To change scenario though I have lost much of my French, Montreal would be #1 for me.

Follow up question... which is the last place you'd want to go?

I cant handle the heat, so Arizona might be it.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Calgary, Minnesotan Twin Cities (St. Paul-Minneapolis), or Raleigh. Calgary because it's a beautiful city with great people and just a nice place with affordable housing. Minnesota because it's a beautiful state with a great hockey passion and a great place to raise family (Twin cities). Raleigh is the cheapest place to watch hockey and raise a family, great area as well. Also one of the best high tech markets in the world currently surprisingly enough.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Lived in Vancouver for ~20 years, I think I know what I'm talking about. Multiple posters already pointed out the rain and sky high housing prices too so I'm not alone.

Culture really isn't even that good lol. Never have I felt more outcasted in my life being in Vancouver and China, and tat's being of Chinese descent myself...

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Montreal. I live there now, and would continue to. As a second part-time city I'd like to live in Monte Carlo.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
I've lived in Maryland for a year, liked the area. So I'll say DC. Although I'd probably want to live outside of the city.
Boston's nice, too cold though. Same goes for all of the Canadian and northern US cities.
South Florida is nice to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there, so I'll rule out Tampa & Miami.
Raleigh wouldn't be too bad. Nashville may be pretty decent as well.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I currently live 25 minutes from GRA and am a Coyotes STH. I wasn't born here and likely wont stay much longer; it's hot as balls and I can retire if I choose.

If I'm thinking fiscally, I'm going to a state with no income tax:

1. Vegas (the town kind of sucks, but it's close enough to Mammoth Mountain and the ocean, I think I can deal)
2. Nashville (though they do tax investment income)
3. Tampa Bay
4. Dallas

If I don't care at all, and simply go based on emotion/team liking and geography:

1. LA
2. Raleigh
3. Denver
4. St. Paul

If I'm dreaming and want geography and no income tax:

1. Seattle

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
I absolutely love the city of Chicago....the taxes, the politics and the Blackhawks, not so much.

If I could move anywhere it'd be Denver. Love everything about Colorado.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I'm ignoring the 'family income', b/c it would be complicated for me...

Assuming a single income of $100,000 I'd move to,

Chicago
Montreal
Boston

With a larger single income i'd move to,
New York
Vancouver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad