GDT: WHC QF - Switzerland vs USA

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
I've been nervous since I woke up this morning. After the last two heartbreaks I'd hate to lose as favourite.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
I've been nervous since I woke up this morning. After the last two heartbreaks I'd hate to lose as favourite.

At least the Swedes are out. If we lost against them in the final again I would have needed a long stay in a sanatorium or in a monastery. :D

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
I'd take a third gold medal game loss against Sweden over a third last minute quarterfinal loss any day 😋

Good for you but I don't care about any medal thats not gold anymore until our guys have gone all the way at least once...

Shawn Heins 44

Sep 22, 2012
Zurich
Holy f*** how lucky can they get? This is the olympics all over again...
Has not much to do with luck, USA clearly the more dangerous team with a deserved lead. We had no good lucks, we really need to step it up two gears if we want to come back.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Put Kurashev on the first line already. Never understood putting Riat there. First line played best with number 23 as LW.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Has not much to do with luck, USA clearly the more dangerous team with a deserved lead. We had no good lucks, we really need to step it up two gears if we want to come back.

They didn't create anything, two random pucks towards the net the wouldn't have led to anything in 95% of situations.

Hopefully they wake up in the second like during the last two games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad