GDT: WHC QF - Finland vs Slovakia

tuozzi

Dec 9, 2011
Turku
Heiskanen with a really bad giveaway on the goal and he basically causes that. No need to point that out really but with all the needless shitting om Dahlin from some posters I want to. So I will just say that. No need to start the debates again, I’m just gonna leave this and not say more.
Yes yes, we know. Every Swedish defenseman is better than Heiskanen.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Heiskanen with a really bad giveaway on the goal and he basically causes that. No need to point that out really but with all the needless shitting om Dahlin from some posters I want to. So I will just say that. No need to start the debates again, I’m just gonna leave this and not say more.
Statistically in the NHL Heiskanen doesnt do many turnovers at all, it happens to every D man in the world sometimes.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Statistically in the NHL Heiskanen doesnt do many turnovers at all, it happens to every D man in the world sometimes.
I’m not disagreeing at all I’m just saying this as a response to the needless over the top Dahlin slander from some guys.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Well, i was right with Sykora.
I betted on Canada when they were under with 3-0 (36 times the money) together with Slovakia winning (8 times the money).
I lost because it was an O.T. win so just please, c´mon Finland ffs!

OMFG! This has to be a joke! My first post with Regenda and Sykora scoring. I called it, and Canadas ability to come with being under with 3 goals. Now... I´ll just shut my big mouth.

Reactions: tobu

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
Current result is ruining my dream a third Can-Fin final o_O
I'm sure Finland will really turn it up the next two periods. This is really unlike how they've been playing the past couple of years.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
This is going to be a tough game, but i still have 100% faith. We need to keep this to the intermission and then kill this flow next period.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Regenda may be a very good NHL player soon... Nice bonus on top of the bumper crop draft!

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
Wow! What a great showing from the Slovaks thus far, the score is O-2! I think that our team Finnish Lions should keep the end of this first period very close and not concede any more goals. Then if we score 1 to 3 goals per the second and third period we can overcome this difficult situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad