GDT: WHC QF - Finland vs Slovakia

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Slovakia will win 2-1. Regenda and Slafkovsky (or Sykora) will probably score the goals.
I hope i´m wrong though.

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
I think that this is a very important game for our Team Finnish Lions. A victory today means that we can go all the way, but a loss would be a disappointing result indeed. All in all I have great trust for Team Finnish Lions today!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Please lessen the pain a little, Slovakia. We are rooting for you!

Reactions: Zub

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
It won't bring your team back from losing to Canada.
Of course not. It is what it is. We lost the game in a way that really stings. But Finland will make me feel better about our loss. I'm sure you relate to the feels.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I predict that Slovakia scores the first goal and it will become a painful game for Finland after that, a tight battle or so. If Finland gets PP's, that will become painful for Slovakia though :). If both teams get penalties evenly, Finland's PK has been very good this tournament and PP has been good so the advantage of special teams must be in favor of Finland.

Our goalie Olkinuora has looked a bit too good and I wonder when will he get that weaker game or will he ever?

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Cant get cocky, Slovakia could easily win the game. Has to be full effort and not underestimate them. The advantage we have isn't nearly as big as we had in some games. If we half ass, they win

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Of course not. It is what it is. We lost the game in a way that really stings. But Finland will make me feel better about our loss. I'm sure you relate to the feels.
Not all Swedes feel that way and not all Finns do. I wouldn't have minded to see Sweden win instead of losing.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Not all Swedes feel that way and not all Finns do. I wouldn't have minded to see Sweden win instead of losing.
Finland - Canada is a different thing than Finland-Slovakia in what team I robot for and how much I must say.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Finland needs the crowd to be loud now when it matters, even if Slovakia gets the lead early. It was easy to be loud in the games where Finland got the lead first.

matsqq

Jan 3, 2011
Will be fun to see Heiskanen, I think he was very good in Dallas games ...

It will also be interesting to see if Finland+Jalonen continues to ride the wave of success, or if Slovakia can make them a bit insecure as Finns are huge favourites to win on their "home turf "

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
The fans need to put pressure on the referees from now on. These are not so many times home-games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad