GDT: WHC QF - Finland vs Slovakia

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Will be fun to see Heiskanen, I think he was very good in Dallas games ...

It will also be interesting to see if Finland+Jalonen continues to ride the wave of success, or if Slovakia can make them a bit insecure as Finns are huge favourites to win on their "home turf "
Heiskanen so far in the tournament has been absolutely terrific, hope that continues today.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Boris Valabik in Slovak tv studio is suggesting Slovakia should keep passing the puck behind its own goal to break the finish trap system. Lmao.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Boris Valabik in Slovak tv studio is suggesting Slovakia should keep passing the puck behind its own goal to break the finish trap system. Lmao.
He was on finnish news too. Jalonen commented something like we are in business of winning, rather play with tactic which can help material of ours to win, when valabik was not happy that Finland plays trap.
(Finland doesnt play trap all the time, only when they are too late to forecheck).

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
He was on finnish news too. Jalonen commented something like we are in business of winning, rather play with tactic which can help material of ours to win, when valabik was not happy that Finland plays trap.
(Finland doesnt play trap all the time, only when they are too late to forecheck).
I see zero forecheck from Finland for now, all 5 fins are backskating the moment Slovaks have the puck on sticks.

Slovaks doing the opposite, 3 players high on forcheck.

This will be interesting to watch.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I see zero forecheck from Finland for now, all 5 fins are backskating the moment Slovaks have the puck on sticks.

Slovaks doing the opposite, 3 players high on forcheck.

This will be interesting to watch.
If some one goes below goal line its not a trap. But surely we use it more

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
What i love about Finnish national team is that these bounces doesn't affect their game one bit. Until the end they play their own machine game, we'll see if it's enough today. Slovakia is tough opponent.

Reactions: jj cale

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Slovakia will win 2-1. Regenda and Slafkovsky (or Sykora) will probably score the goals.
I hope i´m wrong though.

Well, i was right with Sykora.
I betted on Canada when they were under with 3-0 (36 times the money) together with Slovakia winning (8 times the money).
I lost because it was an O.T. win so just please, c´mon Finland ffs!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Heiskanen with a really bad giveaway on the goal and he basically causes that. No need to point that out really but with all the needless shitting om Dahlin from some posters I want to. So I will just say that. No need to start the debates again, I’m just gonna leave this and not say more.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
I´m so impressed with Hartikainen this tournament. I hope he has the energy to keep on keeping on. Has a heavy body to carry but god damn, i love his strength and balance in the corners. We need to use him a lot because he has given me the impression that he can be the difference maker in this tournament, especially in the offensive zone and PP.

No niin, anna meille pari pistettä nyt Härski pe*kele!

Reactions: Mestaruus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad