OT: What's your job?

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
We have one of these every off season, always interesting to hear what other members do.

I'll start, recently graduated University still working at a warehouse though looking for a career now:help:

Go!

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Work in Social Media Advertising (mostly FB and Twitter) at an Ad Agency here in Toronto.

It's good. It's bad.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Sandwich artist at Subway yo.

Currently a student in Uni studying environmental geography.

Last edited:

Alazais

Jun 19, 2010
I have an honors in sociology and I work a customer service job and at a tattoo shop (piercing).

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Finished my first [calender] year of college today. Wrote my Gas Technician level 2 certificate, and will be starting my coop in the next couple weeks as a Gas fitter. I also work for my dads residential construction company when I am not in school.

KingBuzzo

A custom title.
Nov 3, 2010
Toronto
I sell iPod's and iPod accessories at a Future Shop while I'm finishing up my last year in my International Culinary program.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I work as an overnight stocker at Wal-Mart. Eventually down the road I want to become a support manager and then an assistant manager.

Did the whole college thing, wasn't for me, way too expensive especially living on my own..Been working at Wal-Mart for about 6 months now, and I have to say the pay isn't that bad, its honest work, and you can definitely move up in the company if you want to. My boss already sees potential in me to become a support manager if I continue to work hard. Good stability

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Heading into an undergraduate program at UBC in a couple weeks. Just finishing up my 3rd year at my local Home Hardware Building Centre. Hope to find part-time work in Kelowna, preferably no retail :laugh:

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
Currently working as a doorman at the local bar on weekends, and just finished my last day at foodland, starting in September I will be going back to Kingston and hopefully getting a job with G4S Security. Eventually want to work as a C/O

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I have an honors in sociology and I work a customer service job and at a tattoo shop (piercing).

Honest question, what are some job titles that a person who majored in sociology can expect to get?

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Nice, I'm a designer.

ahhh, good to see that my enemy frequents the hf boards. Haha jokes.

That's cool, wouldn't mind getting into that down the road when my body is broken haha. Hey do you know the going fitter rate in ontario ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad