OT: What's your Favorite Genre of Music?

What's Your Favorite Genre of Music?

• Rock

• Hip Hop

• Pop

• R&B

• Punk

• Metal

• EDM

• Classical

• Country

• Alternative

• Jazz

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Metal mostly. Like...
Gojira
Meshuggah
Blood Incantation(Friend just told me about these guys and they are great)
Baroness
Skeletonwitch
Deafheaven
so much more...

But I'll be honest, I grew up listening to a lot of Prog Rock so that still holds a special place in my heart and even influences the type of metal I gravitate towards.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I’ve been listening to a lot of melodic instrumental post- rock. great to go to sleep too or use as a background soundtrack.

Thanks for the vids. I typically go for a bit of GY!BE when I'm in the mood, but these all sound quite similar to EITS who I love, so I'll check them out.

Reactions: Cmox

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Explosions in the Sky is another good one
Thanks for the vids. I typically go for a bit of GY!BE when I'm in the mood, but these all sound quite similar to EITS who I love, so I'll check them out.
God speed and Explosions are my go tos too. It’s funny bc personally I can take a nap, read or workout while listening to it.

I’d like to say us Rangers’ fans have great taste in music. I’ve noticed great band tees at games and Rangers gear at shows. :laugh:

jacko23

Lurkers unite!
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
God speed and Explosions are my go tos too. It’s funny bc personally I can take a nap, read or workout while listening to it.

I’d like to say us Rangers’ fans have great taste in music. I’ve noticed great band tees at games and Rangers gear at shows. :laugh:
I like listening to that stuff when im grilling, sipping on some whiskey and just relaxing

Reactions: Cmox

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
thought about going, saw it was sold out. must have been a rowdy one, with After The Burial too
Was it?? Oh man, I got my tickets late Friday night so I must have just gotten in under the bar.

It was absolutely wild. Usually you see a mixed crowd or different reactions to the bands but everyone was into every band.

Nick the Statutory Ape showed up and Carnifex had a druid. The druid came back and went after Trevor during Black Dahlia's set and the ape tackled him.

After the Burial, don't even get me started. Circle pit city. This little guy got bodied and I had to hold him up.

Reactions: FultonReed

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Maiden,Metallica,Megadeth,Anthrax,Slayer and of course the 1 and only King..King Diamond/Mercyful Fate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad