Proposal: MTL & TB

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
A better question would be: what Tampa Bay is willing to pay us, for us to even consider helping Tampa Bay by taking this goddawful player

Obviously a 1st has to be coming our way for us to even consider looking at the rest of the proposition

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
MTL ; #25 2024 + Jordan Harris
for
TB : Jeannot, signed for 5 years
Harris scored the same amount of points as Jeannot this year while playing the more important position, being paid $1.2M less and being RFA after next season vs. UFA for Jeannot.

At this point Harris has more value then Jeannot, why is Montreal sending the 1st rd pick?

Last edited:

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
I understand this might be a over pay but this guy can play dirty, a lot better then Pezzeta and the Habs needs that kind of player.
I would totally paid this much for him.
you sign him at 3mil for the next 5 years and you have a decent 3rd liners

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
I'm used to this proposal being completely flipped. A reverse josh anderson type proposal

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
I understand this might be a over pay but this guy can play dirty, a lot better then Pezzeta and the Habs needs that kind of player.
It MIGHT be an overpay? Seriously? It's a ridiculous overpay

Gaud

May 11, 2017
I dont think the habs need to pay a first to get a 3rd line player (i think he is a 4th liner if you want ot give him a Pezz role). Would Pat Maroon be a decent comparable? He returned an undrafted prospect and a 6th. Zucker got a 6th. Wennberg went for a 2nd and a 4th. I just dont see it, bud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad