What's the worst word/saying on this site

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
The "too much term" posts that permeate every thread reporting an ELC signing is a bit annoying.

But the worst are the cynical "Plan the Parade" and "Dominos" posts that take up 90% of a thread about an NHL team signing an AHL-type talent. I go to those threads to try to learn more about these little-known players from the fans who've actually seen them, and instead the overwhelming majority of the responses are just snarky attacks on the GM who signed the player.

generalshepherd141

Jun 12, 2017
America
The eye-test is a completely valid thing, not sure why so many are against it.

"Girardi sucks" I think has been said by >90% of hfboards at some point.
Something less frequent that pops up is when someone says Gretzky wouldn't even be the best player in the league if he played right now. That's almost certainly wrong first of all, and second of all, who even knows? It's not like it will ever happen, so why even debate?

Reactions: Optimus Reim

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
"Raw" it's a magical rating system that is based off Laine from what it appears. Laine is aboviously the leader of "raw".

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yes, the worst saying on this site is about the Flames. THE ENTIRE SITE. Ego much?
You do know it's a personal opinion based on what I see, right? Since I read mostly Flames related threads, yes it is among the worst for me. It has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with the content that I read.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
You do know it's a personal opinion based on what I see, right? Since I read mostly Flames related threads, yes it is among the worst for me. It has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with the content that I read.

You do realize that you're posting in the whole NHL forum, right? Wow, are you this obtuse all of the time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad