Post-Game Talk: What A Run: Thank you, 2013-14 New York Rangers

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
Not even mad... The boys played a hell of a game, had a truly amazing season and getting to experience game 4 of the ECF is an experience I won't soon forget.

AHB*

At least it was Martinez and not that D-Bag Doughty or Williams. Or Gabby.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Actually **** this team. They out you thorough 2 months of this. Always giving you hope that this is finally the year. And they always find a way to break your heart in a new and twisted way. **** the Rangers. **** them.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
No Thank you form me.

Alright. Thanks Lundqvist, Zucc, McD and Kreider for a great season. **** everyone else on this team.

See you in 20 years.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Nash, Richards, Kreider will all be looked at as goats, but they all had a part in getting us here.

No goats for me...even with Kreider's missed breakaways.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Great season. I hope we keep as many of these guys together as we can. Great team, great heart, great effort - exceeding expectations. Nice to see Hank in the Final. Hope we're back next year.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
The game of hockey needs to clean up this **** with the refs, it's an embarrassment. I will always feel that this series was tainted by their disgusting calls.

Losing is one thing, losing like this is another.

Series was tainted because for some reason the league, the Canadian media, and most of the rest of the hockey media wanted the Kings to win.

Really think they needed to prove to everyone that their "west is best" bull**** was going to be true.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
We're almost there. Inexplicably, we're almost ****ing there. Lets keep it going.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Good season guys. Richards needs to go! So does Nash but no one will take him.
Bs penalty call in third but this team can't score in ot

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Canucks fan here. Well done Rangers. The boys played valiantly. Be proud Rangers fans. You've got the tools to be there once again.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Thanks for everything to the boys, it was a fantastic season.

This year's Kings are an absolute juggernaut and I think we played them a lot closer than 5 games looks. Still, you can subscribe to whatever narrative you want, we were worse than them. That's okay. They're really good.

This team's strength (besides Hank and McD) is in its depth and I hope we can keep likable, productive role players like Stralman, Moore, Boyle and Pouliot.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
That god-awful call leaves a terrible taste in my mouth, but it is what it is. Rangers had plenty of opportunities and couldn't pull it out.

Good run. Maybe next year.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Hell of a ride. Heartbreak of an ending.

It was a wonderful run. I believe this team sits with Boston as the best team in the east. Keep the right players, and make some judicious additions, and next year should be fun.

I totally agree. Shrewd management this offseason will make next year very interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad