Post-Game Talk: What A Run: Thank you, 2013-14 New York Rangers

*Bob Richards*

We did our best. Still so proud we made it as far as we did. Just ran out of magic. Thank you all for posting this year, I enjoyed watching this season with you.

Let's Go Rangers.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Overall, proud of this team. Sucks that they lost in that fashion. Though, I will feel better if we subtract certain players. One is a guarantee.

AHB*

The game of hockey needs to clean up this **** with the refs, it's an embarrassment. I will always feel that this series was tainted by their disgusting calls.

Losing is one thing, losing like this is another.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Awesome season to watch (after a terrible start), lot's of fun. Playing in the Final is cool, let's do it again!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Amazing game, nothing to be ashamed of. Proud to be a die-hard fan of this team, and proud to share everything with you guys here.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Eff Girardi. Eff Staal. Eff Nash. Eff Richards. Eff AV for constantly playing turtle in the third.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
A team that bad at finishing deserved to win nothing.

Granted. I'm so damn proud of this team.

Clausewitz

Dec 20, 2013
We unquestionably overachieved. Our progression, nay, evolution was tremendous. We'll sort out a few roster/cap issues this summer -- maybe make a few interesting trades. But, tonight, the better team won the Cup. Well-deserved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad