Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
whale

1698556719782.png

(brodeur, martin - 2022)

Kodiak

Feb 27, 2002
Ranger fan in Philly
Not our best game by a long shot but one bad game doesn’t undo the good games. Take the points and move on to Winnipeg. When April comes, no one is going to remember how we got these two points.

Reactions: FUZfan and tlk

ncmike

Aug 5, 2011
not one kind thing to say except Igor in the last 15 minutes.

get the f*** off this road trip already. every game since seattle has been shit.
What the hell is wrong with this base. West coast swing and they are 4 and 0. You’re not going to have perfection for 60 minutes. In case you haven’t noticed their competition is made up of pro hockey players also. They are not going to dominate every second of every night. Hell, the canadiens in the 70s didn’t even do that. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
One thing I'll say and maybe this is confirmation bias. This game was still more Torts than Gallant. I feel like under Gallant if we had a bad game territorially we'd give up a bunch of grade As. We didn't give up that many grade As and blocked a lot of shots. Most of our grade A chances we gave up were in OT.

That said they obviously didn't play well and it did look like their was a talent disparity 5 on 5. Our Powerplay may be the best in the league.

ncmike

Aug 5, 2011
rangers need to be better. they’ve got some really bad habits and have been getting pinned in their zone way more than I’d like. they have only two functional lines 5v5. its infuriating to watch
Then don’t watch. Enjoy what’s happening. This will be a magical season. Trust me.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Couple of observations, the second power play unit is to easy to play against, they don’t shoot and just try to look pretty, I certainly don’t understand the logic behind just cycling and not shooting the puck.
next item is how much Chytil has regressed. Wasn’t my favorite player ever and still not.
still think he stinks. Sorry but that’s just one man’s opinion. Wouldn’t mind seeing him gone

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Reports are that Petersson will never play again after Chris Kreider stole his entire leg. Literally amputated it right on the ice. The cameras didn't show it but the refs were busy counting off all the cash Kreider brought on with him in OT to give to the refs to split before the play started. Truly genius.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Mathew Perry smiling.

Keith Morrison is his step-dad. Never knew that. That's messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: Cmox

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Our PP for whatever reason had a down year last year. I think this year it's back to where it was two years ago if not better. Just insanely good.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Do you go back to Quick for Winnipeg?

Big game considering first home game back from road trip typically ends poorly.

Reactions: Cmox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad