Pre-Game Talk: Week to Start Fresh (@NYR, @NJ, @BOS)

How many points will the Avs earn on this trip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Assuming there’s no surprise injury after last night, this wouldn’t be bad.....

Zadorov-EJ
Nemeth-Barrie
Bigras-Lindholm

Barberio’s skating and puck moving ability will be missed but Lindholm would be an upgrade over both him and Mironov defensively.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Assuming there’s no surprise injury after last night, this wouldn’t be bad.....

Zadorov-EJ
Nemeth-Barrie
Bigras-Lindholm

Barberio’s skating and puck moving ability will be missed but Lindholm would be an upgrade over both him and Mironov defensively.
Yes Please, I have a feeling we may see Big Russ sneak into the top pairing before long. I remember a few years ago they were really pushing that pairing and Johnson seemed to have a lot of positive things to say about it. If they found chemistry again that be great.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I would be quite surprised to see Bednar pull Z from the club box to the top pairing. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bigras start with Johnson after the night he had last night.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'd rather Barbs get another chance and let Lindholm eat Nachos. If Z needs to "catch up" Lindholm should need to catch up as well.

With out luck we'll watch Lindholm and Z get scratched, Mironov plays and this place explodes.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Bigras with Barrie but I think they should probably take it slow. Going straight to the top pair with EJ might be too much.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
After seeing Yakupov in action I'd like to revise my prediction for the next two games. The Devils will be beaten so badly all trace of them is removed from history, while we get a lifetime's worth of gifs of Rask losing the head on Monday. Beautiful.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
After seeing Yakupov in action I'd like to revise my prediction for the next two games. The Devils will be beaten so badly all trace of them is removed from history, while we get a lifetime's worth of gifs of Rask losing the head on Monday. Beautiful.

Not sure about that, Bernier is in net tomorrow.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
I find it interesting that Bernier is starting tomorrow. The Avs dont have a heavy schedule, but I guess they want him rested for Boston back to back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad