NFL GDT: Week 7

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I agree with us kicking the FG both times we were inside the 5. Against a D as great as the 49ers you have to take the free points, especially when you have the lead.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
D
I agree with us kicking the FG both times we were inside the 5. Against a D as great as the 49ers you have to take the free points, especially when you have the lead.
minny going to regret their goal line offense. Unable to punch it in twice inside the 5.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

I dunno .. that last FG felt like a playing not to lose call vs playing to win

But to each their own on how aggressive you want to be. Good arguments on both sides.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I dunno .. that last FG felt like a playing not to lose call vs playing to win

But to each their own on how aggressive you want to be. Good arguments on both sides.
I... I'm not sure but it may be safest?

Like... right now it's 19-14 so if SF scores it's a 2 point conversion just to keep Minnesota from retaining the lead with a FG.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
@snipes did you see the Seattle game earlier? Defense was stellar but the red zone offense was a hot mess.

PVR’ed it. Had some plans during the live game, and agreed defence looked excellent again in back to back weeks.

Hard to believe they’re within striking distance of the 49ers if they drop this one to the Vikings. Still lots of time left though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad