NFL GDT: Week 7

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
rip analytics, they're overrated
especially the "taking the FG" by chewing clock near the end of the game instead of scoring a TD never take in the fact that the kicker can simply shank it you always take the TD if you are losing especially if you are playing against a terrible offense.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I haven't seen an NFL game officiated toward one team this badly in awhile. Eagles getting all of the home cooking possible

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Eagles somehow didn’t commit a penalty all game - whoa. I was imagining DPI’s, chokeholds and false starts

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Ok, well 49ers need to keep pace tomorrow. No Samuel and no Williams looks like, Run CMC to go. Should be fine?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The excuse train with Mark Davis is just about up. Spent a shit load on coaches who don’t do shit, just mistake after mistake.
Until someone else makes the call on the hiring it won’t change with the next person Mark hired.

Raiders have embarrassed themselves the past 2 seasons with losses to Jeff Saturday who never coached anything, Baker Mayfield studied the Rams playbook for 24 hours and beat them, and they just got beaten by an u drafted rookie Division II QB.

Those are 3 horrendously embarrassing losses. And within his first 24 games coached…. Like wtf????

Reactions: Super Fadio Bro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Until someone else makes the call on the hiring it won’t change with the next person Mark hired.

Raiders have embarrassed themselves the past 2 seasons with losses to Jeff Saturday who never coached anything, Baker Mayfield studied the Rams playbook for 24 hours and beat them, and they just got beaten by an u drafted rookie Division II QB.

Those are 3 horrendously embarrassing losses. And within his first 24 games coached…. Like wtf????
You’ll never convince me McDaniels isn’t tanking in his mind.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now that there more of a sample, the Dolphins offensive numbers aren’t that super impressive if you take out the Broncos game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad