NFL GDT: Week 7

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Now that there more of a sample, the Dolphins offensive numbers aren’t that super impressive if you take out the Broncos game.
I think they are still impressive but you do need to be a bit concerned how they performed against Buffalo and Philly. Against Philly it was tough with having 3 starters on the o line hurt so that will cause issues.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think they are still impressive but you do need to be a bit concerned how they performed against Buffalo and Philly. Against Philly it was tough with having 3 starters on the o line hurt so that will cause issues.
It’s not nothing, but none of the teams they’ve beaten have more than 2 wins and two of them got the second win yesterday.

Reactions: Elvis P

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
It’s not nothing, but none of the teams they’ve beaten have more than 2 wins and two of them got the second win yesterday.

In the last 10 they have 4 winning teams KC in Germany, then the Cowboys, Ravens, and Bills, plus the 3-3 Jets twice, I would think 3-3 in that stretch is reasonable, and then sweep the losing teams to finish 12-5, it might still be enough to win the division, but it might not, the Bills are kind of disheveled right now but they could certainly get hot and go 9-1 or 8-2 the rest of the way, it should be a real battle for the East

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
PRIMETIME KIRK COUSINS

you-like.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Cousins picking apart 49ers vaunted D

Vikes inside 49ers 5

And Hockenson is hurt

So its a fake injury? If that is case didn't NFL put in rule cracking down on that?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
SF seems to be running the play clock down on every single play, seems a strange strategy to me in the first half

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad