NFL GDT: Week 7

Sep 19, 2008
Saints -120 tonight over Jags

Too many close games to have any confidence intervals for my parlays. all the spreads (except for 4 games!) are 3 or below. The NFL for you!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Saints -120 tonight over Jags

Too many close games to have any confidence intervals for my parlays. all the spreads (except for 4 games!) are 3 or below. The NFL for you!
The thing with the Saints is not unlike the Browns, they have a championship level defense and and a pathetic offense, so all the games are bound to be close, especially when you kick so many field goals. Saints will play under, neither team scores more than 20 without some kind of game changing turnover.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
A CJ Beathard led Jags teams facing off against a Derek Carr led Saints team really does capture the spirit of TNF.
The only thing we need is Russell Wilson randomly doing some high-knees on the sidelines

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I guess he's more of a known quantity than Rourke, but starting Beathard is almost a guaranteed loss. He's a turnover machine that hasn't thrown a TD pass in over 3 years.
It's a short week, so minimal practice time, if any. They played on Sunday and Monday is a rest and therapy day. Tuesday, instead of reviewing game film, begin install of the game plan. Wednesday, probably a light walk through and then play the game on Thursday.

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
It's a short week, so minimal practice time, if any. They played on Sunday and Monday is a rest and therapy day. Tuesday, instead of reviewing game film, begin install of the game plan. Wednesday, probably a light walk through and then play the game on Thursday.

It's not like they just signed someone off the street though, Rourke has been with them all season and preseason. Given his body of work in the CFL and what he showed in preseason, I can't imagine him being any worse than Beathard.

Regardless, Lawrence is starting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad