NCAA: Week 7: Northwest Depart-ment

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Colorado/Stanford pulled in a 1.9 and 3.29m viewers for Friday after dark, which was 7th for the week. Oregon/Washington was #1.

Colorado @ UCLA has been announced for prime time on ABC on October 28. Losing games hasn’t scared off the networks yet.
What a terrible game to put on prime time. This tells you everything about what the networks care about. Eyeballs. The Deion show lives on and they’ll probably lose again. I just wonder at what point does the shine come off of Colorado. Barely above .500, not a very good team, a couple of flashy very good players and Deion. We’re half way through the season and we got a team that’ll barely be bowl eligible getting night slots

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What a terrible game to put on prime time. This tells you everything about what the networks care about. Eyeballs. The Deion show lives on and they’ll probably lose again. I just wonder at what point does the shine come off of Colorado. Barely above .500, not a very good team, a couple of flashy very good players and Deion. We’re half way through the season and we got a team that’ll barely be bowl eligible getting night slots
I think you’re underestimating how many people are actually hate-watching Colorado. It’s not an insignificant number. But they’re drawing huge numbers for after dark and have now done so twice. When the market speaks, you must listen. Very well could be another big noon Pac 12 game between Oregon and Utah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad