NCAA: Week 5: Grandmaster Prime and the Delirious Sleep Deprived

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
That’s a crap targeting call
I'm still at a loss at how they came up with that rule. Especially the kicking out of a player. Targeting used to be for obvious big hits but now you miss a tackle and get a guy on the hip and you're gone? Like basically if you can't easily reach the guy don't even try to tackle him?

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Notre dame is down 1 with 90 seconds to go.

4th and 16 for Notre Dame. Qb scramble gets it.

Get the touchdown.

Last edited:

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Lincoln Riley will be gone by this time next season. Things about to get UGLY now that their schedule becomes brutal. USC might even finish under .500 no joke.

And this is all with an all-time elite college QB. Just wait till he’s gone and the defense remains awful.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I have no damn idea how but WVU is somehow #3 in the Big 12. With #1 and 2 playing eachother next weekend.

I mean the Big 12 (outside of UT and OU) is bad this year but THAT bad?

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I have no damn idea how but WVU is somehow #3 in the Big 12. With #1 and 2 playing eachother next weekend.

I mean the Big 12 (outside of UT and OU) is bad this year but THAT bad?
WVU is a good team.

I also LOVE the fact that Pat Nardouchey is 1-4 while WVU is 4-1 and PSU is 5-0. Life is good.

Reactions: DaveG

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
Lincoln Riley will be gone by this time next season. Things about to get UGLY now that their schedule becomes brutal. USC might even finish under .500 no joke.

And this is all with an all-time elite college QB. Just wait till he’s gone and the defense remains awful.
Just curious, are you an Oklahoma fan? We’re 5-0 and even with our D we’ll be able to beat Arizona and Cal.
We’re happy with CLR, don’t forget that before Riley we went through 6 years of Clay Helton. He just needs to get rid of Grinch this off-season.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
In a hypothetical, what happens if a 2 loss SEC west team beats Georgia in the SEC championship game and makes them 11-1, do they still make the playoff?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
In a hypothetical, what happens if a 2 loss SEC west team beats Georgia in the SEC championship game and makes them 11-1, do they still make the playoff?
They set a precedence last year when TCU lost the Big 12 championship.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
WE GET IT, YOU BOTH HATE EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD. NO NEED TO TEAM UP ON ME
Sorry brother, you're my dog but everyone hates the Cowboys except Cowboys fans, it's just the reality.

I have no problem with UT and would love to see them troll the SEC.

Yes.

Reactions: DaveG

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Sorry brother, you're my dog but everyone hates the Cowboys except Cowboys fans, it's just the reality.

I have no problem with UT and would love to see them troll the SEC.

Yes.
Speak for yourself, I'm a cowboys fan who hates the cowboys

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Depends on what else is the situation in the rest of the country. I don't think it will happen but for example if UT, Washington, FSU, and Michigan all have at most one loss and win their conference title games it would be hard to argue in favor of either SEC team in that case.

FSU and UT are where it's debatable since the ACC and Big 12 are down this year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

IMG_6675.jpeg

Oregon jumps USC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad