NCAA: Week 5: Grandmaster Prime and the Delirious Sleep Deprived

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
By the way, did anyone get the allusion in the thread title?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Washington is very good but I dont think they compare to the previous 6 or 7 National Champions though.
Oh for sure. This is going to be a good send off. Will probably have 8-9 teams you think could make it. If not more

I don’t think the scoreboard shows how badly Texas actually dominated Kansas.

Going into the red river undefeated for the first time since 2009. I’ll take it.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Add another team to the list that Penn St has lapped - Georgia. PSU absolutely SMACKED Auburn in the plains last year, game was never even close. No way Auburn got that much better.

Maryland looks nice. Could win 9 this year. They’ll get blown out by PSU, but that’ll be a good win for the resume.

• Haha
Reactions: MM917

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Any decent defense would be racking up 4-5 interceptions on Georgia. The QB stares at the receiver the entire time.
Rofl, 22 wins and counting but go on.

Before I here anything about Georgia barely winning, this is a rivalry game. Record doesnt matter. remember in 2006 when Auburn had 1 loss in the top 10 at the plains and they got blown out by the Dawgs.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Of course it easy to win when you are allowed to commit pass interference on almost every play.

Of course they rarely play a good team.
Nah, Georgia had a critical play where the Auburn DB committed a deep pass interference with no call but you go on with your narrative. Winners win. Georgia is that. Cry.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
God you are an Eagles fan and A GEORGIA FAN????

Jesus Christ.
There is a picture from me from 2006 my mom took at Alcatraz Island when I was 16 where I have a Georgia hat on so this this isnt something recent :laugh:. Ive supported them for about 18 years. I liked DJ Shockley.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

He should be fired immediately. Absolutely embarrassing to lose that game especially to a bad Baylor team. He's not good enough to get them where they need to be. They'll be an 8-4 team at best who finishes no higher than 5th in the Big 12 with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad