NCAA: Week 5: Grandmaster Prime and the Delirious Sleep Deprived

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ole Miss has taken unsportsmanlike on defense on consecutive plays

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ole Miss scores but don’t get the 2, so it’s 42-40.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
ISU/OU went 11.5 over the total game O/U of 48.5 in the first half...that is evidently the biggest ever miss in NCAA div history on a game with a total O/U of 50 or less...previous biggest miss was 10

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Rofl, 22 wins and counting but go on.

Before I here anything about Georgia barely winning, this is a rivalry game. Record doesnt matter. remember in 2006 when Auburn had 1 loss in the top 10 at the plains and they got blown out by the Dawgs.
I've been in Atlanta a few years now and know some Auburn people. They were super-super-super-psyched for that game today - that's a huge rivalry you almost never hear about. Plus I think like Auburn had beaten four straight #1 teams at home.

Kudos to Georgia for pulling it out after the turnovers and falling behind. People forget even last years Dawgs almost lost at Mizzou and Kentucky. When you're the champs you always get everyone's best.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I've been in Atlanta a few years now and know some Auburn people. They were super-super-super-psyched for that game today - that's a huge rivalry you almost never hear about. Plus I think like Auburn had beaten four straight #1 teams at home.

Kudos to Georgia for pulling it out after the turnovers and falling behind. People forget even last years Dawgs almost lost at Mizzou and Kentucky. When you're the champs you always get everyone's best.
It is. I was at Jordan Hare two years ago opening game and they reminided me that Auburn/Alabama was never the big rivalry up until 40 years ago or so. Georgia was Auburns biggest rival and Alabama's was Tennessee. It has switched since though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LSU has given up 317 yards rushing.

Ole Miss in field goal range.

They take the touchdown. LSU will get the ball with 2 time outs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad