Pre-Game Talk: Week 21: Week of F*** You Mikko Rantanen (vs Stars; @ Blackhawks; @ Predators)

How many points will the Avs get this week?

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
vs Dallas on Tuesday
@ Chicago on Thursday
@ Nashville on Saturday

I assume Annunen gets one of these three games - probably Chicago - to spell Georgiev a bit more. No Nichushkin at all this week according to Evan. We'll see if the Avs come away with what should be a minimum 4/6 points.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
1-2

I'm going to the Dallas game, so that's an auto-loss. Couldn't tell you the last game I went to that they won. Pavelski already has a goal and an assist. If Dutchy and Seguin are back, they'll each have 2 points as well.

They'll beat Chicago... or should beat Chicago.

Nashville is on fire right now. On the road... that's a regulation loss. I am just going to assume that every game on the road vs. a team with any kind of pulse is a L moving forward, until they prove otherwise.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
vs Dallas on Tuesday
@ Chicago on Thursday
@ Nashville on Saturday

I assume Annunen gets one of these three games - probably Chicago - to spell Georgiev a bit more. No Nichushkin at all this week according to Evan. We'll see if the Avs come away with what should be a minimum 4/6 points.
L-OTL-L

Mikko better get 5 points vs Dallas to make up for his f*** up.
5 turnovers in the first shift is more likely. Mikko's head is in a Turku rave right now its not in Denver. #Ismowasright

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad