NCAA: Week 2: 2 Big Noon 2 Coach Prime

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
MSU has known about this for months. Clown show.

Still suspect this activist is a bit shady. But I don't feel sorry for Tucker or MSU.
Probably looked at this, as a way to get out of that contract.

Welcome back to the top 25, U!!!!!! :yo:

Texas jumps all the way to #4 :handclap:
Should be #1, cowards!

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I used to think that about Dabo.
With Dabo not wanting to embrace the game, I’d be surprised. Some Bama fans think they’ll make a run at Sark. I could see Lane as well. But Deion would love to step in after Saban probably. They’re also good friends apparently

Sep 19, 2008
This whole tucker thing as a Michigan fan is just...how does that f***ing happen

That massive extension was sure worth it :rolleyes:

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
The way Saban was talking this past week on ESPN and having this new deal every Thursday with Pat McAfee it seems to me he’s getting an early lesson on life after football with a TV career. I could easily see Saban retiring in the next 2-3 years just as Deion is ready for a bigger job. Deion in Tuscaloosa would be wild.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
IMG_7044.jpeg

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Jimbo did coach FSU to a Championship in 2013. But, so far in his tenure with A&M, he's been a massive disappointment with all of the money that has been paid to him and the players.

The money that A&M spends vs Ole Miss is night and day. But, with that comes higher expectations.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jimbo did beat Saban once right? I don’t think Lane ever did

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I've also gotta think they have limitless untapped booster money potential given how bad they've been for so long. Their athletic department is probably unable to keep up with the alumni calling in to give them money for Deion.
I'm from SEC country. THAT's limitless!

Colorado does have a very good reservoir though.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Speaking of Colorado, happy for Deion and all.

But fans storming the field after beating Nebraska was cringe as f***. Spare me the reasoning of fans who have had all this pent up emotion.

Most of them are students who have barely been there four years and don't realize Nebraska has been as bad as they have been.
God forbid the students get excited for their football team that’s been perpetually horrible this century and get their first home win under Deion over an old rival. Give me a f***in’ break…

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Oh they are every bit as smug as they ever were.
Nebraska will never be great again, not unless seismic changes occur to the recruiting landscape and divine intervention happens on their behalf. They need to own that.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad