NCAA: Week 2: 2 Big Noon 2 Coach Prime

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
They'll lose to OU guaranteed...its been a curse for 25 years...whichever one of those teams pulls off a monster upset early or is undefeated going in loses when they should not. OU D sorta looks respectable early on too by their usual standards given they typically allow 15-25 points even to non conference teams they're favored by 30 plus against
I will enoy this but if we lose to BV and OU this year, I will give myself a concussion.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Big win for the Horns, they're set to compete in the SEC.

Seems like Alabama and their reign of dominance is coming to an end.

Reactions: DaveG

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
All that recruiting and the best they come up with is Milroe? Even with a mediocre QB Alabama wins that, with the QB they should have they win it easily.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
All that recruiting and the best they come up with is Milroe? Even with a mediocre QB Alabama wins that, with the QB they should have they win it easily.
The reason why they got Bryce Young and other QBs are at Ole Miss and Texas now.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Add Bama to the list of teams PSU has lapped.

Also, pretty hilarious for how much **** they talk how bad Pitt is. They had one decent year (which is a typical year for Penn St and a unicorn year for Pitt) with a really good QB and now are back to reality. If you’re a Pitt fan, please feel free to try to defend yourself, except you can’t.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ewars looks like he's gone up a level. It's been a long time since Texas had a really good QB. A long time. He was awesome.
That will vault him as the guy to beat for the Heisman, at least until Caleb Williams starts playing serious teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad