NFL GDT: Week 16

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
But Carr led that masterful drive to cut it into 8 points!
He's what he is. A division with Baker, Ridder, and Young and he can't win it?

Allen is someone that is just a very good coordinator. Some people are that. I know, I'm more of a mentor to a couple of people type vs someone who can manage a team of 5 plus.
Not everyone who is a good coordinator will make a good HC.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Carr’s $30 mill base salary is guaranteed for next season. Plus he got a ntc clause as well. Also there is a $10 mill bonus relating to 2025 that becomes guaranteed should he still be on the roster in late March 2024.

Not sure which QB they would be looking at in the teens.

Several options could be available when they pick #48 as well

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
So both games are on Peacock? I knew the Bills game was but didn't expect it to be a double header .

omg Leonard Fournette thought he was dead lol
Yessir. Making his debut tonight. Curious to see how he does . Though we don't really need him since Cook, Murray, and Johson have been running well. Though Johnson is banged up apparently so hence why he has been activated. I'm interested to see if he will be an upgrade over the latter 2.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
So both games are on Peacock? I knew the Bills game was but didn't expect it to be a double header .

Yessir. Making his debut tonight. Curious to see how he does . Though we don't really need him since Cook, Murray, and Johson have been running well. Though Johnson is banged up apparently so hence why he has been activated. I'm interested to see if he will be an upgrade over the latter 2.
Both games are on peacock but the early game is also on NBC.

Sep 19, 2008
yeah no Al for the NBC games just Noah Eagle and Blackledge (the ND team). I can cope with that

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Steelers have like 1 NFL caliber Saftey left. Don't see how the Bengals lose today but it is a AFCN game so who knows.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

I've got the Pitt game on nbc

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

Also a peacock only applies to the male , a female is a peahen..

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
8aac560f8e6e2ad7ef29a2d1a47f3c1b.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad