NFL GDT: Week 16

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Monster game for the NFC playoff race tonight as the Saints visit the Rams.
Rams, big game as they struggle vs SF. But, if SF wins their next 2 games, that game 17 means nothing to them as they would own the tie-breaker with Phi/Dal, and I'm assuming they would be seeded ahead of Detroit if they end up tied. If Rams drop this game they need to win out to get to 9-8 and deal with tie breakers.

NO, have Rams, Bucs, and Falcons to close the season. This can be a key game in WC tie-breakers. Saints lost first games vs Bucs and Falcons, so need to win their final 2 games to be in the race.

Both teams control their playoff destiny.

Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Derek Carr in a big game on short rest.

Should be fun.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Btw in case people were curious if this would be flexed ----

Odd but okay then. Vikings-Packers in primetime is safe. I guess Packers games do better for ratings? I know it's a important game for the NFC WC but still seems underwhelming compared to the other 2.

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Odd but okay then. Vikings-Packers in primetime is safe. I guess Packers games do better for ratings?

This is probably best-case scenario for the Dolphins as long rage forecasts suggest it will be colder in the Baltimore area New Years weekend than it will be this weekend. Odd, though, that with the #1 seed likely to be determined from that game that some kind of flex did not take place.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
This is probably best-case scenario for the Dolphins as long rage forecasts suggest it will be colder in the Baltimore area New Years weekend than it will be this weekend. Odd, though, that with the #1 seed likely to be determined from that game that some kind of flex did not take place.
Oh it's terrific news for Miami. I know Dolphins fans are pleased . It just seems weird that the NFL decided not to flex.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Odd but okay then. Vikings-Packers in primetime is safe. I guess Packers games do better for ratings?

Could be a matter of the cities did not want to have to adjust their public services schedules to have to accommodate a Ravens or Chiefs game going on New Year’s Eve night. Green Bay doesn’t really have that problem.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Could be a matter of the cities did not want to have to adjust their public services schedules to have to accommodate a Ravens or Chiefs game going on New Year’s Eve night. Green Bay doesn’t really have that problem.
Good point. I wasn't even taking that whole aspect into account. It probaly is something like this.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I'll be checking out the reaction on The 506 later, but someone on Fin Heaven said there is a big New Year's Eve shindig scheduled in B-More that night & the city did not want the game to interfere with it. Not sure of the validity.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Stafford should get MRGP trophy this season.. Rams were picked last in Div

Most Really Good Player.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Seen Mamoa pumping gas on Hawaii..dude gave me the stink eye..lucky I didn't take him to the woodshed..

Only the first part is true

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
This game should have been done and dusted but the Rams insist on leaving the Saints in it... maybe they will oblige?? Kamara is still on the team but is looking cooked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad