NCAA: Week 13: It’s all about the Game, and how you play it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My name is Robert Saleh and I'm taking receipts!

Edit:

Seriously though, this was a surprise compared to 2021. Not because Ohio State was so vastly better than Michigan. I thought both teams were about even prior to Corum injury and both teams weren't that great.

But you would figure Ohio State would have rebounded after last year as the healthier, more motivated and supposedly tougher team in 2022. I think what we learned today was that Michigan beating Ohio State in 2021 wasn't a fluke.
I never thought last year was a fluke, i just didn’t believe in Michigan’s offense. But Ohio have been giving points.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Trojans were driving to put this game away but are now going backwards.

Last edited:

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
LSU is now eliminated. UGA and Michigan are in regardless whether they win or lose next week. TCU is in 100% with a win and likely with a loss if USC loses either. USC is in with two wins. Ohio St. is in with a loss by USC most likely.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
LSU is now eliminated. UGA and Michigan are in regardless whether they win or lose next week. TCU is in 100% with a win and likely with a loss if USC loses either. USC is in with two wins. Ohio St. is in with a loss by USC most likely.
I think Alabama would get in over Ohio State.

Sep 19, 2008
It's amazing what my good friend "Linc" has done at ol SC. He had the benefit of looting the transfer portal and taking his players from ou along with him, and a weak schedule. Usc barely played anyone this year. But they dominated everyone they played. Their only loss was by 1.

Coach of the year, him or Harbaugh. Ainec.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I think Alabama would get in over Ohio State.
Alabama is done. Their best win is Texas or maybe soon to be unranked Mississippi. They will have two losses to OSU's one and neither will have a division nor conference title. Very little chance the committee puts Bama in over OSU.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Hopefully TCU and USC can finish off their conferences next week so it's pretty straightforward. Get some new faces in there. TCU should be in as well but they'll miss more than likely if they lose the Big 12 title game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seems kinda cut and dry here, Ohio gets in if USC or TCU lose.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The Dawgs will destroy Michigan again. I thought Ohio State could be competitive but Michigan wont again.
Man I don't know. UGA struggled with Mizzou and Kentucky. Michigan ain't Mizzou or Kentucky, they can easily win if UGA has another off day. They aren't as dominant as last year's team.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Man I don't know. UGA struggled with Mizzou and Kentucky. Michigan ain't Mizzou or Kentucky, they can easily win if UGA has another off day. They aren't as dominant as last year's team.

Michigan looked pretty good yesterday, especially with their #1 RB on the sidelines.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They also killed Tennessee and Oregon. They arent as good as last year especially defensively but Michigan barely squeaked by Illinois(at home) and struggled with Maryland. Give Kirby a month and I dont see Michigan beating them. That is why they play the games though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Got a lot of situations next week where conference championships mean little. Georgia and Michigan can both lose and still get in. USC at least gets to avenge their loss.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Alternate scenario: everything happens the same yesterday except Georgia loses. If Georgia were then to lose to LSU n the SEC title game, would the SEC get shut out of the playoff?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Yep. Got skunked.
A total mind-f*** for A&M fans/boosters and a crushing blow to Brian Kelly. That's a win for me, dawg.

Seems like if USC, TCU and Michigan all clinch their conferences those are your 3 playoff teams along with Georgia who is already in. USC and TCU could certainly lose, while Michigan I very highly doubt will lose.

Reactions: Tony Romo

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Alternate scenario: everything happens the same yesterday except Georgia loses. If Georgia were then to lose to LSU n the SEC title game, would the SEC get shut out of the playoff?

I literally have no idea. A 2-loss team that didn't win their conference is very unlikely to be in the CFP IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad