NCAA: Week 13: It’s all about the Game, and how you play it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t think that was pass interference on the 4th & 18 play.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I honestly don't care about what happens in the bowl game, as long as injuries are limited or nonexistent.

THIS was the game I wanted. This game means more to FSU fans than a bowl game unless we somehow ever find ourselves in a CFP game years down the road.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I honestly don't care about what happens in the bowl game, as long as injuries are limited or nonexistent.

THIS was the game I wanted. This game means more to FSU fans than a bowl game unless we somehow ever find ourselves in a CFP game years down the road.
Very true & I am happy for you & Noles fans. That said....what in the blazing **** was up with fans running onto the field after the game? For a win over a 6-5 mediocre team? That is embarrassing...... rival or not.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Very true & I am happy for you & Noles fans. That said....what in the blazing **** was up with fans running onto the field after the game? For a win over a 6-5 mediocre team? That is embarrassing...... rival or not.

They're not going to keep them off the field tonight!!

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
They've lost a few against this team, their biggest rival by far, and have had several years of disastrous play. It was the punctuation on a vastly improved season.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but I do understand it. Nobody in this fambase reacts rationally when it comes to UF...this is our OSU-Michigan. I mean, you see how insane I get and I'm nowhere near the fan that some are.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
I'm a child and my child brain heard this when I read the thread title...

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
FSU still f***ing blows, lol

The most talent rich state will continue to get raided by schools with competent programs but it's embarrassing how pathetic the in state programs are in Florida. FSU, UF, and Miami are just clown schools at this point.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$$$$ to cover a buyout of Jimbo Fishers' aTm contract, then go with The Bear (who was 21- last week and is 17-18-1 on the season) on these 3 candidates for Game of the Year:

Georgia State plus 6 & 1/2 over Marshall
Kansas plus 12 & 1/2 over K State
aTm plus 10 over LSU

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$$$$ to cover a buyout of Jimbo Fishers' aTm contract, then go with The Bear (who was 21- last week and is 17-18-1 on the season) on these 3 candidates for Game of the Year:

Georgia State plus 6 & 1/2 over Marshall
Kansas plus 12 & 1/2 over K State
aTm plus 10 over LSU
Georgia State? Get outta here.

Sadly I am with him on the other 2, but I’m already 0-4 on the week

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection......from The Game in Columbus, OH....where New Orleans Saints superstar WR Chris Olave honed his skillz! :yo:

Factoid: Our continued reminder that Brutus was Lee's 1st ever headgear pick :nod: and sadly may be his last ever regular season headgear pick :cry:

Sign of the Day: "Harbaugh Claps When the Plane Lands" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Former Buckeye and Packer LB & current co-host of The Pat McAfee Show, AJ Hawk, who obviously thinks Ohio will beat TTUN. :nod:

Lee: Shows the portrait of Brutus he was given & declares him his 1st love as he once again dons Brutus :biglaugh:

Reactions: GKJ
Sep 19, 2008
busted coverage rofl

that said michigan's run game has been nonexistent especially with corum not at full health

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wow, completely blown coverage. Two long touchdowns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad