NCAA: Week 10: Thou Shalt Have No Other Games of the Century Other Than the College Football Playoff

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
So I'm going to assume if TCU drops 1 they are out. is the committee gonna have to make a decision between 1 loss Michigan/Ohio State vs Tennessee?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Question is who can afford a loss and still get into the PO? Cause history has shown at this point in the season someone from the top 4 will lose a game.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Alabama at 9 is a joke. They are getting created for their losses not their wins because they don't have any good ones. They have Texas as their current only ranked wins and they were unranked last week. Utah to me is the better 2 loss team and their losses are good as well. They lost their season opener across the country in the swamp and at UCLA. Their victories over Oregon State and Washington state are about equal to Arkansas and Mississippi state for Alabama, they though have a victory over top 10 USC. I think the Pac 12 is better than people think and the SEC is a bit down outside the top couple of schools.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Question is who can afford a loss and still get into the PO? Cause history has shown at this point in the season someone from the top 4 will lose a game

I think the question: is the loser of the OSU/MU game out of the Top 4 automatically? It looks like TCU can win their way in as it stands and Georgia is in regardless of the SEC Champ result. If that happens then it is a 1 loss OSU or MU vs. a 1 loss Tennessee vs. a 1 loss Pac 10 champion (Oregon or SC) vs. a 2 loss LSU as SEC Champion for the #4 spot.

Or could TCU drop a spot as their competition will be considerably weaker from here on in than all the rest, or at least potentially compared to the Pac 10 champ. and LSU?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad