• Ryan Strome

• Filip Chytil

• Dryden Hunt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I loved him taunting the Elvis after the goal, and when he went nuts and went after PK Subban. He’s always had the tools but people complained about the lack of heart or edge, this year he’s playing with it
Yeah IDK why anyone is complaining that someone is playing with an edge or some attitude. We've needed this for years. Gallant has turned them From Boyz 2 Men

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I’ll tell ya … not right now …

but Nazeem Kadri makes sense here …

Down the middle snarl - mark it down .
I don't know if Colorado would give him up. He's bound to put a playoff run in that he doesn't get suspended from one of these years and Colorado is looking to go deep. I really do like him though. We could use a Ayer like him and there aren't many around.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I know I'm going to be in the minority but I'm not a fan of Merzlikins telling his guys to basically stop playing. I'm cool with the salute or whatever (I wouldn't do it, but it's harmless I guess) but no one wants to get shut out. There was nothing particularly special about this shutout for Shesterkin so I'm not really sure why Merzlikins felt like he needed to tell his guys--who, again, don't like getting shut out--to just take it. I wouldn't like it if Shesterkin randomly did that.
Completely agree. If I were on the ice, I would've hated that & probably wouldn't have listened to him lol

I get the respect part as you said, but it's taking it too far to call the team back with :20 secs or so to go.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I know I'm going to be in the minority but I'm not a fan of Merzlikins telling his guys to basically stop playing. I'm cool with the salute or whatever (I wouldn't do it, but it's harmless I guess) but no one wants to get shut out. There was nothing particularly special about this shutout for Shesterkin so I'm not really sure why Merzlikins felt like he needed to tell his guys--who, again, don't like getting shut out--to just take it. I wouldn't like it if Shesterkin randomly did that.

You're not wrong.

If you are not gonna win, try not to get shut out. Do everything you can to get at least 1.

I personally wouldn't have listened to him.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I thought it was a cool but I started thinking, if I saw the Rangers or a team I’m playing for pulling that I’d be saying “ what the f*** is this shit?!”. It could be 10-0 and Id still hope they’d try to break the shut out even with 20secs left. I still think it was a respectful move by him but I hope to never see the Rangers do anything like that. Everyone else can do it, haha

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I could live without Kreider barking at the goalie. Nothing to prove there. Especially in a 4-0 game. Weird time to go all…WWF.

Disagree.

There was a lot of chirping, Elvis obviously said something to get CK riled up.

From a guy that is as vanilla as CK is, I'll take that show of emotion all day

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
KAM’s slapper is really brilliant. It’s just too bad that slappers are pretty much a thing of the past.
alex-ovechkin-smile.jpg

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
Most complete effort from this team in awhile. Not just this season.

Second period was masterful. I actually didn’t love the third. Rangers we’re solid, but the penalties and generous ice time to our top guys really disrupted the flow Laf (and to some extent Kakko) had. I feel like they kind of faded away after it all.

What about the 9-0 win over Philly last year?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Of to a 2+6 start in 7 games for Carolina, would look pretty good on that third pair next to Nemeth. No need to cry over spilled milk, but had Gallant been here from the get go wouldn’t be surprised if TDA was still here.

Zero chance that had we kept him would we be able to afford his next contract.

Reactions: JCProdigy

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Zero chance that had we kept him would we be able to afford his next contract.
which is fine... but we'd have a really good PMD 3-RD.... and he could have built up his value and brought back something nice.

It's just another blunder from the front office.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Miller is like 22 years old let him grow into a man and you’ll see the push back. Jesus take it easy with these kids guys they’re babies

He’s been amazing, I like to see him take more risks with the puck and not be so worried about the odd cough up, but can’t complain.

Some guys will always have a thing for defenders, they will be in the picture after a goal is scored. Mistakes happen, just like forward miss open chances.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Goalies are so weird.

You could play any position in the game and you choose the one where hard frozen rubber is hurled at you 20-40 times a night.

NYROrtsFan

Feb 1, 2007
Trouba has been fantastic.
Kakko too, just not getting rewarded but usually that comes unless he's one of those rare snake bitten players.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
How many games does Shesty get on this upcoming trip?

Obviously you start Shesty after a shutout. Then he gets Vegas and Edmonton? Georgiev in Calgary? or flip Edmonton and Calgary?
Would love to see coach ride him, if everything is going well. Let Georgiev have first home game. I haven't looked, but we're not playing back to back in any of those games are we? Cuz if we are.....then obviously Shesty can't play all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad