• Dryden Hunt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
All is well. another 3 point game for Fox and Panarin. Fox is Amazing.

Kreider is in full Alpha Beast mode. I love it. He's doing everything.

Laf backchecked and created the opportunity for Fox to do Fox things. Laf was physical too.

We played like men and were rewarded with our best game of the season.

Our top4 is really good. Our 3rd pair is still a nightmare. Lundkvist was activated on offense but it's scary watching them in our zone.

Kakko... I don't know what he has to do to get on the board...

Shesty with a much deserved shutout. He was good but I didn't even think he was 'locked in' as we've seen in previous games.

iu

message received

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Most complete effort from this team in awhile. Not just this season.

Second period was masterful. I actually didn’t love the third. Rangers we’re solid, but the penalties and generous ice time to our top guys really disrupted the flow Laf (and to some extent Kakko) had. I feel like they kind of faded away after it all.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
While we are all celebrating a great performance I'm gonna mention that McKegg played more than Chytil, Laf, and Lundkvist tonight.

So yay, and LOL

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
While we are all celebrating a great performance I'm gonna mention that McKegg played more than Chytil, Laf, and Lundkvist tonight.

So yay, and LOL

Laf should have gotten time on the power plays we got towards the end of the game.

Obviously it worked out well. But he was playing great and it would have been nice to see what he could have done on the man advantage with some confidence.

Reactions: mas0764

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Liked that. Pretty much had the whole team contributing something and we controlled almost all of the game. Really liked seeing Laf play with confidence and get is shot going. Kakko just has to score at some point, he's doing everything right. Fox is still a wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad