Post-Game Talk: We suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I'm not worried about Tank yet. He looked good on the 1st line the first two games (the last 2 games we won), and since then we've been on a 3 game losing streak with most of our players looking like shit.

If we're playing well as a team and we still don't see much from him, that's the time to get worried.
Technically his first game was philly

Reactions: Felidae

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
We won plenty of games over the last 2 months with low efforts / bad performances behind two fantastic goalkeepers that we probably should have lost. This is not a thing of the last few games, the record of the last 3 is a better reflection of this two-month stretch.

I don't believe it is time to panic. It is an obvious decision to let guys like Barky and Ek heal completely to be 100% ready come POs. Last year we were cooked after the conference final. PoMo does not want that to happen again. And the guys are so strong psychologically that they always know they can win any game when they apply themselves no matter the opponent which is huge.

It also shows that we are not that skilled of a team and PoMo is right when he says that we are not a rush team. More skilled teams always manage to ramp up the score (like CAR currently).

My only worry is how fast can they increase the intensity and get back to playing like they did over the first half of the season. It is not like you can jumpstart a team like a car. This stretch of adversity is good for them to show that there basically is not one single moment to let up in this league.

Play Stoli for the most part of the redt and get AHLers up if you really want to give our regulars dome rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad