Post-Game Talk: We suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
darn i was gonna make this one, but i missed the post button wide right.

Also damn, i know we faced the preds when they were getting hot, but they were 25-21-1, and now are 40-25-4, quite the run theyve put on lately. Wonder whos in net, got a back to back after this one.

We won 4-1 without Forsling, wonder if well do another "lets start playing now that were down 4" again

the wormhole is opening again

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
IMG_1641.jpeg

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Barkov went from good to go, to game-time decision.

Tkachuk went from questionable, to good to go

Did they swap bodies?

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I think it goes without saying that they need to actually start this game on time. Nashville is playing some top-tier hockey right now with Roman Josi leading the way as the great captain he is.

Glad to see Balinskis back up with the team, defense has been struggling and maybe some new blood will help.

Also, seems like Tarasenko has fallen out of favor a bit with Maurice. He's averaging just over 14 minutes a game right now which puts him just above 4th line deployment. This is while Vladdy is averaging over 2 minutes a game on the powerplay.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think it goes without saying that they need to actually start this game on time. Nashville is playing some top-tier hockey right now with Roman Josi leading the way as the great captain he is.

Glad to see Balinskis back up with the team, defense has been struggling and maybe some new blood will help.

Also, seems like Tarasenko has fallen out of favor a bit with Maurice. He's averaging just over 14 minutes a game right now which puts him just above 4th line deployment. This is while Vladdy is averaging over 2 minutes a game on the powerplay.
ill cut maurice some slack but at the same time hes running LW when hes a RW

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Not sure Vlad has played even 16 minutes in any of the games he has played, but we have finally had some time to practice etc. Lets see how it plays out, deserves watching for sure

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Preds are 13-0-2 in their last 15 as most here probably realize. This isn’t going to be easy. Except, we have one thing going, and it’s the Goldie “Preds are going for a franchise record 16-game points streak”. Which should make them stoppable.

Tarasenko against his old buddy OReilly.

Reactions: PSLguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad