Post-Game Talk: We suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
4th straight game weve gone 0-3 at some point.

I dunno man this is whack, sicknes, injuries sure that happens and were not gonna win every game, but jesus.

Weve had times before where Ekblad, Barkov, Forsling, Bennett were out and we stayed some what competitive. Just completely off its weird.
Gus struggled hard without Ekblad. Wish he wasn’t made of cheap glass

Not bad for Vlad at least, but thats saying something when Cousins is in the top 3 of the best players

Odd on Forsling, he played really well without Ekblad when he was out earlier this season.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Well, let's see what they do on Saturday in NY. the Rags have been playing food hockey and beat the Bruins tonight. Game is a National TV game on ABC so if they can't get up for this game it would be a concern.

It's tough to just flip a switch in hockey and turn the team around. It's a process that takes a few games.

Reinhart looked lost out there without Barkov tonight. Lundell and Luostarinen were non-factors again. Rodrigues had some opportunities but couldn't finish. Board battles were lost and there was no traffic at the net.

These are just a few of the issues that stood out to me tonight. Maurice needs to get inside these guys heads and get them back to playing the system that worked for them all season.

Frustrating game to watch, can't imagine being there and watching the half-assed effort.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
They better all have the flu or something. That was some really bad sushi.

Flu blows ass. Going on day 5 or 6 feeling like shit.

Surprised at how bad Mahura has been every game since Ekblad went down. Rust for a few games, sure, but even then I'm not sure he's a quality depth defenseman at this point.
Vladdy with Cousins and Luostar was never going to work. I get spreading the offense but that's two blackholes next to him.
Obviously no one can replace Barkov but good lord all 4 centers out there were nearly invisible.

Reactions: PSLguy

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Flu blows ass. Going on day 5 or 6 feeling like shit.

Surprised at how bad Mahura has been every game since Ekblad went down. Rust for a few games, sure, but even then I'm not sure he's a quality depth defenseman at this point.
Vladdy with Cousins and Luostar was never going to work. I get spreading the offense but that's two blackholes next to him.
Obviously no one can replace Barkov but good lord all 4 centers out there were nearly invisible.
patient zero confirmed
@ShootIt mustve sneezed all over that sushi

• Wow
Reactions: ShootIt

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I fell asleep and missed the 3rd period. Looks like that was a good thing though.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Well, let's see what they do on Saturday in NY. the Rags have been playing food hockey and beat the Bruins tonight. Game is a National TV game on ABC so if they can't get up for this game it would be a concern.

It's tough to just flip a switch in hockey and turn the team around. It's a process that takes a few games.

Reinhart looked lost out there without Barkov tonight. Lundell and Luostarinen were non-factors again. Rodrigues had some opportunities but couldn't finish. Board battles were lost and there was no traffic at the net.

These are just a few of the issues that stood out to me tonight. Maurice needs to get inside these guys heads and get them back to playing the system that worked for them all season.

Frustrating game to watch, can't imagine being there and watching the half-assed effort.
Plagens just said over 19k there tonight
for that Panthers poo show

• Wow
Reactions: PSLguy

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
It’s all going according to plan. I like it. We had to scale down our dominance and clearly Maurice had a big talk with the group that under no circumstances we could win the President’s trophy. We suck till the end of the season to give the impression that we’re in a downward spiral and give others false hope. Man, what a genius plan. Love it!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Someone hire me
cviy47p.png

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Tarasenko was a ghost out there tonight. 12:11 of ice-time.

Glad we didn't throw a contract at this guy after getting him.

Filip Forsberg always burns us. He's a real Panther killer.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Did we peak too soon?

We were bound to come down to earth at some point, but let's not turn this into a long losing streak.

Reactions: Vilam

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015
Huh, the thread title is word to word what I said out loud to myself after waking up and checking the score, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Surprised with all this sucking were still top 4 in the league in points, tied to carolina who have finally caught up, all part of the PoMo strategy to have the bruins win the presidents cup again.

1711108759699.png

Seems like after beating the rangers weve just took the entire month off

Reactions: iam76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad