GDT: WE ****ING WON McDAVID!!! [Mod Warning @ 740]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
**** all the haters, I want to see Edmonton rise like a phoenix and play the Isles in consecutive cup finals!

Congrats guys!!

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
I'd like to thank Dallas Eakins for his masterful job of reeking and sewering the team so much that he had to finally be relieved of his duties... then Nelson could come in and marginally improve the team until it finished in 3rd last place... perfect positioning for the hockey gods to smile and give the top prize to the legitimately worst "non-tanking" team of the 14/15 season.

Yea if you look at most teams those in that 3-8 range deserved to win. Cbj was hoping they would win IF we didn't win they played so hard to the end. Buffalo and Arizona were doing a disservice tanking. This team is just that bad so this makes it all worth it.

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton
Our management doesn't deserve it, but the fans have been ****ing dedicated. That's not to take anything away from other fan bases, especially Toronto and Buffalo, but I'm so ****ing happy.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
LOL Tim Murray is so b'hurt.

Don't know why. They are still getting an amazing player.

Arizona is the biggest loser of today. I legit feel bad for their fans, might be the end of the NHL in Arizona.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Maybe pieces will fall in place

Nicholson now needs to convince Babcock

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Why Buffalo is getting Eichel......better than all of the other first picks that edmonton picked combined.....as a Buffalo fan, I'm happy for edmonton, they were projected to be 29th and they played well towards the end, knocked the kings out, showed their potential as a team, as was rewarded for it, HUGE hockey market with amazing fans that will appreciate this pick, Buffalo already won the lotto with Guarenteeing Eichel.........All I wanted to see if Buffalo didn't win was a team that has a ton of fans who will be thrilled.....and I know Edmonton fans appreciate this......you guys just got wayne gretzky back!

If you're happy, I'm happy for you. Ideally we should have played you in the '06 Finals. It's been a long 9 seasons since then. Best of luck to you guys.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
As much as people hate Leafs fans on here, I wouldn't have had a problem with them winning it. Besides the Oilers, is there any other fanbase that has suffered so much?

go canucks go*

Alright, so Ryan Miller for Leon Draisaitl? You know you want it Oilers fans.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
He'll bring Lowe and MacT kicking and screaming to victory. The only negative of all of this is that it means they have even more job security. Screw it though, only time in like a year that I've been happy as a fan of this team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad