GDT: WE ****ING WON McDAVID!!! [Mod Warning @ 740]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
The great thing is Arizona lost when it came to the last 6 i was sort of thinking we may lose but if philly won i was fine (inept management like us always mass fire selling and buying), same jersey (lou is probably won of the most loyalest guys to players), leafs (so many years of not even a cup final) didn't care then when the Oil came up seemed like it would go in order from the standings.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'd like to thank Dallas Eakins for his masterful job of reeking and sewering the team so much that he had to finally be relieved of his duties... then Nelson could come in and marginally improve the team until it finished in 3rd last place... perfect positioning for the hockey gods to smile and give the top prize to the legitimately worst "non-tanking" team of the 14/15 season.

member 151739

This is the Oilers board. Coming to troll about Edmonton winning the lottery will result in infractions, thread bans, or forum bans. Think before you post.

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
I feel bad for Buffalo fans. Not so much Arizona though.

Why Buffalo is getting Eichel......better than all of the other first picks that edmonton picked combined.....as a Buffalo fan, I'm happy for edmonton, they were projected to be 29th and they played well towards the end, knocked the kings out, showed their potential as a team, as was rewarded for it, HUGE hockey market with amazing fans that will appreciate this pick, Buffalo already won the lotto with Guarenteeing Eichel.........All I wanted to see if Buffalo didn't win was a team that has a ton of fans who will be thrilled.....and I know Edmonton fans appreciate this......you guys just got wayne gretzky back!

EverybodylovesSbisa

Jan 19, 2013
Also, as an outsider, I need to look on the bright side. LA didn't win the lottery. That alone is enough.

Totally! I was just watching it so i dont have to be shocked in the morning seeing LA got him. Would have been an absolute nightmare! Thank god its the oilers you better not f... that one up! :D

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
I love how predictable this was. Everyone was saying that McDavid is the next crosby, a can't miss prospect of the decade. Yet the Oilers win and now he is McBust and is not as highly regarded. Love it.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
To think I was relatively at peace after Toronto's card wasn't gold.

linden79

May 13, 2011
I actually like the fact that Mcdavid went to a team that wasn't actually trying to tank. Karma for the LA win.

oilersnyc

Jan 9, 2009
eTWunTG.jpg

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Totally unbelievable lol
I think the Oilers have to move one or two of their top young forwards now for help on D/goaltending

Numz

Oct 7, 2013
My faith was strong all year!

After losses when you guys were depressed, I told you guys to keep your heads up and think of the bright future.

Well here it is boys!

UQak7Pi

Ebbisen

Jun 5, 2012
Lurking the HF board
congratulations on winning the number 1 pick, hopefully this will turn things around , new areana, one of the best fanbases in the League and now this, looking Bright in Oiler land :thumbu:

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Why Buffalo is getting Eichel......better than all of the other first picks that edmonton picked combined.....as a Buffalo fan, I'm happy for edmonton, they were projected to be 29th and they played well towards the end, knocked the kings out, showed their potential as a team, as was rewarded for it, HUGE hockey market with amazing fans that will appreciate this pick, Buffalo already won the lotto with Guarenteeing Eichel.........All I wanted to see if Buffalo didn't win was a team that has a ton of fans who will be thrilled.....and I know Edmonton fans appreciate this......you guys just got wayne gretzky back!

I future Edmonton Buffalo Stanley Cup final will make Bettmen cry. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad