GDT: WE ****ING WON McDAVID!!! [Mod Warning @ 740]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I have an essay due in an hour and 20 minutes and all I can think about is fist pumping and posting screaming gifs and then yelling some more

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
No trolling here, 100% serious......Edmonton could potentially get another high pick next year, based on potential injuries or not making the right trades. I don't think they'll be picking first again, I just mean maybe 7 or 8th. But they have so much talent, I cant see this group not succeeding

We'll take Matthews.

Gambl0r83*

He looked so damn depressed though. Like super disappointed...****

Adamcrazy3

Dec 9, 2011
Montreal, Canada
HABS fan here. Congratz once again. Thank god Toronto didn't win, we wouldn't hear the end of it until next season. TSN/SN and all the media would have predicted a stanley cup for the maple leafs LOL

Black Gold Extractor

May 4, 2010
I have reasonable expectations for the next Gretzky. Just a Hart Trophy and a playoff spot next year please, McDavid. ;)

Also... BOOYAH!!!!!!!!1one11!

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

So was he pissed, or just in shock?

He wasn't pissed. Just not happy. I have used this joke before but it applies here. He looked like someone who is told he will have a date with a Kardashian and Chloe shows up. Or Bruce. ;) That was the look on his face.

Jackpot Jaret

Oct 22, 2014
I honestly think they will just miss the playoffs next year, young teams still need time. They'll add another piece. They'll be a force within 2 to 3 years with the right trades, its gonna be scary. Congrats Edmonton, it should be fun to watch

McHockeyfan90

Feb 29, 2012
Canada
I have an essay due in an hour and 20 minutes and all I can think about is fist pumping and posting screaming gifs and then yelling some more

I have an applied research due in two days and got 2 exams before the that and one after but i can't study at all hahahah soooooo pumped man....:handclap::handclap:

AJGass4

Aug 19, 2011
I wish people could look at the fan base.

Sick of people already talking about him pulling a Lindros. Flames fans are like even with Crosby and Malkin they've only won one cup.

Grow up.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Islander's fan here coming to congratulate you awesome Oiler's fans. I'm sooooo happy you guys get McDavid instead of Buffalo. Your team at least didn't tank on purpose. You guys are gonna be scary good at center with McDavid, RNH and Draisaitl. Add in Hall and Eberle. I actually think McDavid will be able to possibly finally be able to make Yakupov a sniper. Tons of talent on offense, a great defensive prospect in Nurse. I love your team's future.

McDavid is the best prospect I've seen since Crosby, and some are saying he's even BETTER than Crosby ! Wonderful day for Oiler's fans, you guys are gonna be fun to watch.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Ok the main forums I am extremely hating right now. I don't know why I even go on there any more.

"Edmonton is a garbage city with a garbage team and a horrible image. I wouldn't send anyone there to live"

Like WTF?!?!? What does winning the lottery have to do with the city you MORONS!

I understand haters gotta hate, so hate the lottery, NOT THE ****ING CITY! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->