GDT: WE ****ING WON McDAVID!!! [Mod Warning @ 740]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE!!! So happy right now! Literally could not care less about other fan bases. Laughing all year saying the Oil picked the wrong years to tank when the team started to make some strides under Nelson.
I know this team still has a lot to improve on but McDavid in an Oilers uniform is going to be AMAZING!

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
ZaIyq.gif

McHockeyfan90

Feb 29, 2012
Canada
The logic from the main boards is non existant. How does having no D and Goaltending mean we ruined. Our 4 best players?? Unreal

Avoid going on the mainboards for afew days haha..most people on there is really ******** right now. Mcdavid went from crosby level to bust in matter of afew minutes. hahahahahahhaha:yo:

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
haha so much BS from SNET/TSN

Especially coming from Bob Mac...like **** off cuz Toronto didn't win. Spews BS about maybe this is a concession for Katz suing Otters...sure you said it was just tin foil stuff from twitter but you're a pro.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
UNBELIEVABLE!!! So happy right now! Literally could not care less about other fan bases. Laughing all year saying the Oil picked the wrong years to tank when the team started to make some strides under Nelson.
I know this team still has a lot to improve on but McDavid in an Oilers uniform is going to be AMAZING!

Agreed. Yes our owner and management suck but we have all been loyal through this **** show.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I've got a 2nd thread ready for us as this one will be full shortly.

Excellent. Thanks BBO.

Oh my god I am so happy. This is the best thing ever. McDavid is going to be amazing for us. Future top 6

Hall - McDavid - Yakupov
Draisaitl - RNH - Eberle.

Love it.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
This might be the only scenario that people can't claim the lottery was rigged.

No one wanted to see the Oilers win this.

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Man I just hope this is the piece the oilers finally needed and you guys are back in it. 6/7 canadian teams in the playoffs next year minus the leafs? Oh man hahaha

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
lol @ people saying he will pull a lindros.

that would never happen in this day and age.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Don't worry about him looking upset. I really think he just had his hopes up about being a Leaf. If Buffalo or Phoenix had won the lottery, he'd probably have the same look on his face.

White Out 403*

I'm happy for Oiler fans, frustrated that OIler management got this golden ticket. Fair?

Jackpot Jaret

Oct 22, 2014
No trolling here, 100% serious......Edmonton could potentially get another high pick next year, based on potential injuries or not making the right trades. I don't think they'll be picking first again, I just mean maybe 7 or 8th. But they have so much talent, I cant see this group not succeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->