HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Worst connection ever

Sun, Apr 14

Arrives Mon, Apr 15

MSP 7:18pm to BOS 8:08am

11h hours 50 mminutes, 1 stop: MCO (Orlando)

Frontier Airlines 1806 operated by Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines 1978 operated by Frontier Airlines

• Wow
Reactions: sooshii and BMC

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
Worst connection ever

Sun, Apr 14

Arrives Mon, Apr 15

Ouch. MCO is in the middle of nowhere, and the security lines are always a bitch.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Worst connection ever

Sun, Apr 14

Arrives Mon, Apr 15

You chose to fly Frontier and now you have to go to the frontier to get home.

Delta goes direct from MSP to Boston

I say it all with love

They found the 2 missing mom's who disappeared while driving to pick up their kids.

Awful story but I am glad the families (who weren't involved in the murders) can lay them to rest and begin to heal from this horrific act.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This came up in my FB memories and I don't know if I shared the story here - it was in 2018. I bought this bag of wrapped chocolate pucks at Easter and was so disappointed that there were so many Habs and Leafs ones and only 2 Bruins pucks.

As a joke, I contacted their customer service dept and told them how disappointed I was - could they please send me some Bruins foils so that I could re-wrap the ugly ones. I added that I buy them for luck and need one for every game day, that the playoffs were coming and it was crucial that I would have enough for the run.

I honestly didn't think I would hear back and they would know it was a joke but they replied, apologized, said they would try to do better next year and were sending me free chocolate. I thanked them but said what I really wanted were the foils - they replied again and said they were out of production, sorry but they didn't have any left. I hope they enjoyed the crazy woman they had to deal with!
1713173238246.jpeg

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
took today off because its school vacation.
what a nice day out. hiw much of this you think i get done today with an 11 year old girl?- btw she is still sleeping.
want to drag her for 18 holes of disc golf, want to drag her to catch some trout later, want to maybe hit the tennis courts and improve her game.
we will see..

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
took today off because its school vacation.
what a nice day out. hiw much of this you think i get done today with an 11 year old girl?- btw she is still sleeping.
want to drag her for 18 holes of disc golf, want to drag her to catch some trout later, want to maybe hit the tennis courts and improve her game.
we will see..
You will get what you need to get done, done but you will never get this time back with your daughter.

Enjoy the day with her because these are the times she will look back on fondly when she's older.

As someone who lost her dad, I wish I was going to spend the day with him today and would give everything up for just 5 more minutes with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad