GDT: WDSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 5:00PM | NBC, SN360, TVAS

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
E1UY16IVcAQBG8e

Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild
R1 G4 | 5:00PM | VGK Lead 2-1
XCell Energy Center | St Paul, MN

:vegas
Hmmm so we have already won one game in St Paul
tenor.gif

Line-up-F.jpg

Line-up-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:wild

Meanwhile Minnesota are all like...

tenor.gif

M-Line-up-F.jpg

M-Line-up-D.jpg

M-Line-up-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

If Minnesota is coming after our nuts...

98f592dd-8157-4955-8042-ee0c0baf3c29_text.gif

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
If they weather the storm in the first period I think it will play out similarly to game 3. Minnesota will come out fired up but their will be doubt in their minds due to how bad Vegas physically dominated them the last two periods.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
With the goals finally happening, one would have to assume Vegas comes out of the gate hungry, lets get that W!

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Regarding that game Patches left early many moons ago (I think he didn't come back for the third period?). Did anyone notice any play in that game where he may have gotten hurt?

Have been wondering if it's not an injury at all, but maybe something personal, maybe a family illness (hoping not).

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Regarding that game Patches left early many moons ago (I think he didn't come back for the third period?). Did anyone notice any play in that game where he may have gotten hurt?

Have been wondering if it's not an injury at all, but maybe something personal, maybe a family illness (hoping not).

Against the Coyotes? Didn't see what happened. The 2nd last game against Arizona he was furious about getting boarded.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Looks like McNabb is out. Unbelievable. We never have guys return from injury. We just have more guys get injured.​

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Looks like McNabb is out. Unbelievable. We never have guys return from injury. We just have more guys get injured.​

I'm glad Martinez is back with Petro. Theodore should be able to minimize most of the poor decisions by Holden.

They're probably going to need to score 4+ to win this one though.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Hopefully they come out like the 2nd and 3rd period and dominate early. Going up 3-1 would be huge.

Holden and Hague both in the line up. Terrifying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad