GDT: WDSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 5:00PM | NBC, SN360, TVAS

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
Important to close this out Monday, Colorado will complete the sweep today. I don’t see how Minnesota comes back into this though. They were ground down for five straight periods.

And I can’t say enough about Stone. What a beauty. That’s a captain if I’ve ever seen one.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
This is why you don't ever put stock into regular season records. Clinical defensive performance. The shots may not say it, but Vegas controlled this game after the disallowed goal. And of course Flower is still in a zone.

The team definitely has greatly exceeded my expectations so far.

If DeBoer was really the worst coach ever there is no way we win this series after dropping the first game.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Important to close this out Monday, Colorado will complete the sweep today. I don’t see how Minnesota comes back into this though. They were ground down for five straight periods.

And I can’t say enough about Stone. What a beauty. That’s a captain if I’ve ever seen one.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Two years in a row the Knights have given up a 3-1 series lead in a series. The first one was against the Sharks two years ago where we all know how it ended. The 2nd was against the Canucks last year.

It is not over yet.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
The team definitely has greatly exceeded my expectations so far.

If DeBoer was really the worst coach ever there is no way we win this series after dropping the first game.

I sometimes don't know how I feel about DeBoer, I know he was quite disliked by Shark fans, however, just on the evidence with VGK I have trouble understanding the hate. His total win percentage is on the order of 70+%, we are #1 in defense, won the Jennings despite Lehner having some sort of meltdown over the last month, #1 in the PK, have given up the sum total of 4 goals in 4+ games vs. our nemesis in the Wild. We are roughly #3 or 4 in offense despite massive injuries and a lack of centers. Yep, our power play just sucks, and I'm sure we can find fault otherwise, but we've never been in a position to draft a McDavid or a MacKinnon, yet we are far better than the Oilers, and we are difficult to play against, and I've never heard of any real locker room dissension.

Plus, his offside challenge in particular made him the star of the game in game 3.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I sometimes don't know how I feel about DeBoer, I know he was quite disliked by Shark fans, however, just on the evidence with VGK I have trouble understanding the hate. His total win percentage is on the order of 70+%, we are #1 in defense, won the Jennings despite Lehner having some sort of meltdown over the last month, #1 in the PK, have given up the sum total of 4 goals in 4+ games vs. our nemesis in the Wild. We are roughly #3 or 4 in offense despite massive injuries and a lack of centers. Yep, our power play just sucks, and I'm sure we can find fault otherwise, but we've never been in a position to draft a McDavid or a MacKinnon, yet we are far better than the Oilers, and we are difficult to play against, and I've never heard of any real locker room dissension.

Plus, his offside challenge in particular made him the star of the game in game 3.
The challenges should be credited to the video coach.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
The challenges should be credited to the video coach.
Head coach makes the ultimate call - the offsides was fairly clear, the goalie interference was not. In any case, I was addressing those who just want to fire DeBoer, who has been relatively successful wherever he goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad