GDT: WDSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 5:00PM | NBC, SN360, TVAS

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
upload_2021-5-22_18-36-22.gif

Reactions: AlphaPred

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
This is why you don't ever put stock into regular season records. Clinical defensive performance. The shots may not say it, but Vegas controlled this game after the disallowed goal. And of course Flower is still in a zone.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
This is why you don't ever put stock into regular season records. Clinical defensive performance. The shots may not say it, but Vegas controlled this game after the disallowed goal. And of course Flower is still in a zone.

We were defending a lead against a desperate team most of the game because we scored in the 1st, so I agree I'm not concerned about the shots. They played a tight playoff road game and were looking to be opportunistic and played it almost perfectly.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I see Pacioretty is just as invisible in the playoffs for Vegas as he was in Montreal.

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

I said before the series we'd win in Minnesota, and was called nuts. May I cook some crow for the doubters?

Reactions: AlphaPred

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I was in & out of the garage all day, but watched most of the game on replay. That was a heck of a win & it looked like they forechecked the hell out of Minnesnowta. Is it possible DeBore actually made some adjustments?

I luckily caught the Stone goal live while I was eating...gotta love his energy & enthusiasm. The game was over right there.

Without their 2C. Hopefully Pacioretty, McNabb and Nosek are back if it happens.

Stephenson got hurt?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I was in & out of the garage all day, but watched most of the game on replay. That was a heck of a win & it looked like they forechecked the hell out of Minnesnowta. Is it possible DeBore actually made some adjustments?

I luckily caught the Stone goal live while I was eating...gotta love his energy & enthusiasm. The game was over right there.

Stephenson got hurt?

I was referring to the Avalanche there, Kadri. But it's only an advantage if we get at least Pacioretty and McNabb back.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad