GDT: WCSF - Game #1 BoA : Oilers in Cowtown | 7:30pm MT/ 9:30pm ET/ 3:30pm HST (Bryanbryoil)/ Thursday 3:30am EET | CBC, SN, ESPN, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Another silver lining. Koskinen has shown to be done, so Skinner should be next man up. If Smith looks shakey to start next game, Skinner will be in.
no coach would make that assumption in a a game where every goalie got lit up

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
It's game 1 of a best of 7. I think you take the silver lining that they tied up the game from a 4 goal deficit and build on that.

Flames look very beatable. Sutter and their clueless fans should not be celebrating this game. Sutter won't, even if their fans do.
They looked “beatable” tonight cause Markstrom had a terrible 2nd. As soon as we tied it up Calgary took complete control again.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
It's game 1 of a best of 7. I think you take the silver lining that they tied up the game from a 4 goal deficit and build on that.

Flames look very beatable. Sutter and their clueless fans should not be celebrating this game. Sutter won't, even if their fans do.

Agreed, but it still doesn't feel fantastic. I don't like losing :)

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Kosk hasn't played in a couple weeks and has a better gaa than smith tonight. Not all on him.

No, but he hasn't looked very good since he lost the starter's net to Smith again. Skinner is the better choice. Koskinen is gone in the offseason, Skinner will be on the team next season. Time to see what he has.

Metamind

Jun 28, 2012
I haven’t noticed Nurse at all except when he’s getting burned. Might as well be the 7th defenceman

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
No, but he hasn't looked very good since he lost the starter's net to Smith again. Skinner is the better choice. Koskinen is gone in the offseason, Skinner will be on the team next season. Time to see what he has.

I feel like putting a rookie into the playoffs with this defense is a suicide mission lol.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Vintage Koskinen
I never wanted to see Koskinen in net again after the last game of the year. Here we are and of course he shits himself like he has always done in his oilers career. Good riddance next year you useless tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad