GDT: WCSF - Game #1 BoA : Oilers in Cowtown | 7:30pm MT/ 9:30pm ET/ 3:30pm HST (Bryanbryoil)/ Thursday 3:30am EET | CBC, SN, ESPN, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
If I'm McDavid, I'm livid.

Another 4 points. 18 in 8 games and because this team has no defense and no goaltending, he's basically Sisyphus pushing his boulder up the hill.
He is literally wasting his greatness with this team.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
How the f*** is this even a rule? How is this a thing....Kylington got the penalty on McDavid. Tkachuk and Kane got coincidentals. THis is absolute f***ing bullshit
30A53B4C-7C00-41B9-8F4B-28D293B70577.gif

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Yeah, because Minnesota can afford to develop him slowly.

Really you’re going to throw an 18 year goalie who hasn’t gotten a sniff of North American hockey into the net? This is why I was against the pick in the first place, dumb takes like this.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
That short side goal (7th) on Koskinen was the killer. Just the most brutal goal to give up in a sea of bad goals.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
How the f*** is this even a rule? How is this a thing....Kylington got the penalty on McDavid. Tkachuk and Kane got coincidentals. THis is absolute f***ing bullshit
That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard of. Is that actually a rule? I think I’d remember so random guy coming out of the box is previous games/seasons.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021

Another 4 points. 18 in 8 games and because this team has no defense and no goaltending, he's basically Sisyphus pushing his boulder up the hill.
Being stuck in a franchise led by grossly incompetent idiots who operate several decades behind the curve.

Being stuck in a franchise led by grossly incompetent idiots who operate several decades behind the curve.

Reactions: PostBradMalone

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Since we can’t be outraged about Tkachuk coming out of the box anymore, what about that brain dead f***ing play from Barrie trying to go clap bomb top cheese and missing for the puck to rim around for a free zone exit and zone entry for Tkachuk to score?

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Board is way too emo, IMO. They weren't supposed to win tonight, tying it 6-6 doesn't really change that. This should show you that the Flames are as vaunted as people like myself and @Drivesaitl said and that they are very beatable.

Both teams looked awful tonight. Markstrom was the worst part on his team and the Oilers was more of a team effort of suckage defense but they can play better.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
We cheated for 5x5 offense the last third of the year, then played two great 5x5 team games to end the Kings series, and right back to cheating for offense.

Get it out of the way now in game 1, come in to game 2 with a better all round game. We did the same thing against the Kings, but everyone had half the amount of goals on the board

Reactions: Mr Positive

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard of. Is that actually a rule? I think I’d remember so random guy coming out of the box is previous games/seasons.
They usually don’t put that much attention on the penalty box and rarely one of those guys scores a goal before the next stoppage of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad