GDT: WCSF - Game #1 BoA : Oilers in Cowtown | 7:30pm MT/ 9:30pm ET/ 3:30pm HST (Bryanbryoil)/ Thursday 3:30am EET | CBC, SN, ESPN, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
I think our team legit only has like three skaters who are driven to win the Cup. Everyone else is playing for their stats or their salary or their ego

Reactions: CycloneSweep

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
How the Oilers let the flames get back into this game after being absolutely on the ropes is beyond me. Just gift wrap them the lead again.

If that is Edmonton choking that lead, we are done. Toast. Finished.

What the f*** is wrong with this team man. Beyond me.

We cheated for 5x5 offense the last third of the year, then played two great 5x5 team games to end the Kings series, and right back to cheating for offense.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
What a pathetic display by this team. Would have been better off getting blown out.
Never seen the PP this bad.

Glad Marky gave up a few soft ones to make it respectable but let’s no kid ourselves. Calgary badly out played us tonight.

If we don’t find a way to make a miracle comeback; we better bring a better effort than this Friday especially from Smith.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I appreciate Drai trying to play through pain and injury

But he’s hurting the team right now. Someone needs to sit him down and tell him it’s for the best
He has 3 points tonight and messed up on maybe 1 or 2 goals. Still a net positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad