GDT: WCSF #5 | "OneGuy - One Goal: One Win" | Oilers @ Flames | May 26 2022, 7:30PM MT | SN, CBC, ESPN/630CHED, FAN960

Status
Not open for further replies.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
How Calgary came out in the first period of game one is what we should expect for most of the game tonight. If we can weather the storm in the first period then we should win the game.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Like others, kind of expecting a loss in this one, but I really hope the Oilers prove me wrong.

Looking at the series stats though - everyone gushes about Mcdavid and rightly so, but man has Drai ever torched the flames. In just 4 games, he is 1 point off scoring as much as Mcdavid did against the LA kings in 7 games.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I’d consider inserting Holloway and getting his debut out of the way, I think he’s got enough hustle and willingness to jam that he can take the sub-7 minutes guys spot for a twirl. I’d also consider inserting Broberg and going 11-7, playoff reps are valuable and we need more assurance of capability behind Kris Russell.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Just end them and give them their handshakes.

giphy.gif

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I’d consider inserting Holloway and getting his debut out of the way, I think he’s got enough hustle and willingness to jam that he can take the sub-7 minutes guys spot for a twirl. I’d also consider inserting Broberg and going 11-7, playoff reps are valuable and we need more assurance of capability behind Kris Russell.
Sit Kass or Archie, play Holloway for sure. I'd prefer Kass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad