WCQF Game 6: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
Ummmm, they are the best team in the league.....

Ummmm, at the moment they’re not. Jets look way better than the team I’ve been watching. Not worried about the Preds one bit. 5 games. Mayyyybe 6. And games we're up 4 goals, I’m sure Jets players won’t be giving Preds players face washes and ripping their helmets off where they’re on their asses. ***** bags.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Sad to see the seats emptying. I remember the pain of first round exits, but I always wanted to be there to salute the team after the games and appreciate the entire season of fun they gave me.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
You do realize this is a SCP thread, open to everybody in HF? If you don’t like criticism of the Preds, I suggest you go to your team’s GDT. It’s a safe space for you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: SouthNash

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Do we get to see Carrie Underwood sing the anthems in Nashville?
I'm sure she'll do one. They tend to have variety. Best rendition I have ever heard besides Whitney Houston's SuperBowl version was last year's Trisha Yearwood version. Note f***ing perfect rendition.

tnsports472

May 3, 2017
Ummmm, at the moment they’re not. Jets look way better than the team I’ve been watching. Not worried about the Preds one bit. 5 games. Mayyyybe 6. And games we're up 4 goals, I’m sure Jets players won’t be giving Preds players face washes and ripping their helmets off where they’re on their asses. ***** bags.

Preds played to their competition all year long. Crappy vs crappy teams, great vs great teams. You should know given the Preds won the season series, 3-2(with one loss being a shootout).

Reactions: SouthNash

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I get that. It's just hilarious how triggered some other fans are. Remarkable that someone who has no team in the hunt would show up here and post one sided team bashing. I mean do the Preds need to pay rent for the headspace they occupy?
My my...you are sensitive.

I’m here watching because I love hockey and I’ve watched many of the SCP games...Eastern Conf and Western Conf. Furthermore, I started watching some of the Avs games late in the season because I figured it would be down to St. Louis and Colorado for that last spot. I was impressed with their skill, speed, youth, and McKinnon is just a beast. He wrecked my Blues single handedly. Moreover, I’m here because it’s a division matchup. The other division matchup (Jets vs Wild) was a blowout. Not much to say there. The Wild are beat up without Parise and Sutter.

You need to grow a thicker skin.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Sad to see the seats emptying. I remember the pain of first round exits, but I always wanted to be there to salute the team after the games and appreciate the entire season of fun they gave me.
Agreed. The people I’m watching the game with have been wanting to turn the game off since the end of the 2nd. Gotta see the season all the way through, heartbreak and all.

Reactions: myFialabot

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
You know, your repeating this false statement doesn't make it true. It just means that you're repeating a false statement.
What false statement? Read the 5 game threads Every game the Predators won vs Winnipeg was because of injuries, luck, and bad calls but the Jets win was due to skill, talent, and clearly being the superior team.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
"You suck! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!"

ROFL. Look up "tongue-in-cheek" in the dictionary.

Nashville does not think MacKinnon sucks. Or Crosby. Or Holtby. Or Murray. We realize we look ridiculous when we chant when we're down 1-5.

Don't take yourself so seriously. You might have fun.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

Jets also played Minnesota without their best player. Not that Minnesota was that good to begin with.

We'll see just how good Winnipeg really is. Nashville has been a solid franchise for quite awhile and thus will be given the benefit of the doubt.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
My my...you are sensitive.

I’m here watching because I love hockey and I’ve watched many of the SCP games...Eastern Conf and Western Conf. Furthermore, I started watching some of the Avs games late in the season because I figured it would be down to St. Louis and Colorado for that last spot. I was impressed with their skill, speed, youth, and McKinnon is just a beast. He wrecked my Blues single handedly. Moreover, I’m here because it’s a division matchup. The other division matchup (Jets vs Wild) was a blowout. Not much to say there. The Wild are beat up without Parise and Sutter.

You need to grow a thicker skin.
You're more transparent than you think. I think we all know why you're here.

All I care about is the Preds getting wrecked. By the Jets. By the Knights. By the Sharks. By the Pens. By the Bolts. By the Bruins.

It doesn’t matter. Preds are last years Cinderella team. Now they are that barfly cougar who needs to go home.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Watching on tv I have to ask since I don't see them much, but does Colorado always use sound fx from Mario Bros during games?

tnsports472

May 3, 2017
No, it's just that a lot of people didn't know they were such a dirty team, including myself.

lol All I ever read in any post season thread regarding any two teams is "omg the other team is dirty!!111"

It's hockey, quit crying. Worse than football fans who cry about big hits.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
ROFL. Look up "tongue-in-cheek" in the dictionary.

Nashville does not think MacKinnon sucks. Or Crosby. Or Holtby. Or Murray. We realize we look ridiculous when we chant when we're down 1-5.

Don't take yourself so seriously. You might have fun.

Unsurprised to see this holier than thou attitude extends to the fans as well. Try not let it make you crash that much harder next round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad