WCQF Game 6: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
What false statement? Read the 5 game threads Every game the Predators won vs Winnipeg was because of injuries, luck, and bad calls but the Jets win was due to skill talent and clearly being the superior team.
Actually, shockingly, I have. And the assertion that most Jets fans expect to sweep the Predators is as ridiculous as the insinuation that fans in general don't look for explanations when the team loses.

What, pray tell, did Preds fans say when the Jets won? Am I to take it that when the Jets beat the Preds, the Preds fans said it was because the Jets were the superior team?

You've been spewing this crap for a while now. I thought it apt to point out for people reading that your claim doesn't hold water.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Jets fans are living in a fantasy land. They were lucky to have the easiest opponent in the first round and they thought the Preds will be a cakewalk. lol
Jets making it look easy against minny doesn't mean they had the easiest team that would be nashville that played the 16th ranked team that qualified for the playoffs on the last day of the season. And no nobody in wpg thinks this will be a cakewalk but then again you know this.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
No no. Fake news. Everybody knows he fell in love with Mack and the Avs and is only rooting for them. It's nothing against the Preds at all...

Can one not like Mack and hate the Preds?

Dig hard enough and you’ll find my positive comments on Mack...and the Avs.

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
Ummmm, at the moment they’re not. Jets look way better than the team I’ve been watching. Not worried about the Preds one bit. 5 games. Mayyyybe 6. And games we're up 4 goals, I’m sure Jets players won’t be giving Preds players face washes and ripping their helmets off where they’re on their asses. ***** bags.
Calm down, anyone would think the Jets just scored 8 times in their hated rivals barn to close the series whilst also being the 2 time defending champions.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Imagine being a ****ing Predators fan and trying to condescend other fanbases
Not meant as condescension at all. An observation and reflection, since I can't get to the games in person anymore. Sincere apologies for coming off as condescending. Not my intention with that post.

And there are still plenty of fans sticking around. I just saw a shot of a bunch of second row empties behind the bench when I posted that. Got me remembering all the playoffs at Bridgestone.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
**** is Nashville a dirty team. Can’t wait to destroy them in round 2.
HonestPaleDarwinsfox-max-1mb.gif

No offence, I dont mind the jets... But you Jets fans come out from a cave? First time in your franchise history you make it to the next round and you're talking bs like this? There is that @JetsHomer dude too having to slide in that the Jets are cup contenders in every thread too.

Simmer down.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Whatever Rinne did between games 3-4...... he’s been a different goalie since he got pulled Monday

Monday the Preds had 4 turnovers about 3 feet right in front of Pekka. That makes a big difference. He might should have had one or two of them, but the odds were against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->