WCQF Game 6: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhok

Feb 10, 2018
Yep.

Love to see how the Jets deal with them. Jets PP is better I think.
Jarnkrok has been out with a concussion up until a game ago from Copp's late hit to his head.

Preds needed someone to bring them back down to earth after President's Cup-- get them playing with desperation like last year.

Preds V Jets have been great games all season long.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
I love the salt coming from everyone BUT Avs fans. :laugh:

20 more minutes Preds. Nothing dumb and keep the attack going.
Most of us on this site are pretty level-headed, and when the emotions subside we’ll realize how proud we are of this year’s Avs team. The team’s performance this series has been nothing short of amazing for the youngest team in the NHL. I expect them to make some noise in the postseason next year.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
You Sound like most Jets fans. They fully expect a sweep.

Highly doubt "most Jets fans" are expecting a sweep, I wouldn't even be confident enough to say we're the favorite let alone sweep the series. Maybe you're just reading too many of JetsHomer's posts, which are obviously intended to piss off fans of other teams.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
That's a good looking Main Street shot there. Always wondered why Broadway doesn't string lights across during big events (like the NHL playoffs of course)

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Most of us on this site are pretty level-headed, and when the emotions subside we’ll realize how proud we are of this year’s Avs team. The team’s performance this series has been nothing short of amazing for the youngest team in the NHL. I expect them to make some noise in the postseason next year.
Seriously, lot of respect to the Avs fans on here. Great back and forth and objectivity (well, except for that one guy). Been a lot of fun and a refreshing change from some of the other in conference idiots.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
At least after this series, it gives us Avs fans one more thing to froth at the mouth about. Maybe we can finally evict the Wild, or better yet, the Red Wings out of the living space in our heads.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Jarnkrok has been out with a concussion up until a game ago from Copp's late hit to his head.

Preds needed someone to bring them back down to earth after President's Cup-- get them playing with desperation like last year.

Preds V Jets have been great games all season long.
Copp never gave him a concussion nor was it a late hit. It was clean and was a hit to his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad