WCQF Game 6: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
At least after this series, it gives us Avs fans one more thing to froth at the mouth about. Maybe we can finally evict the Wild, or better yet, the Red Wings out of the living space in our heads.
As in making them the most hated team? No chance. They're a twit of a team but hardly worth hating.

member 290103

Congrats on a good season Colorado. You were overmatched here though. Better luck next year.

Reactions: MacBradley

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I love the salt coming from everyone BUT Avs fans. :laugh:

20 more minutes Preds. Nothing dumb and keep the attack going.

You do realize this is a SCP thread, open to everybody in HF? If you don’t like criticism of the Preds, I suggest you go to your team’s GDT. It’s a safe space for you.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Preds finally playing with intensity, winning 50-50s, and playing within a system. Preds working the 1-2-2.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Seriously, lot of respect to the Avs fans on here. Great back and forth and objectivity (well, except for that one guy). Been a lot of fun and a refreshing change from some of the other in conference idiots.
Amen to that. We’re both smaller markets with no elitism amongst our fanbases. It’s when other fanbases start telling us how to be fans that we let the vitriol flow. I’ve seen it happen to Preds fans in these threads, and I think you guys have handled it better than I would, haha.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
You do realize this is a SCP thread, open to everybody in HF? If you don’t like criticism of the Preds, I suggest you go to your team’s GDT. It’s a safe space for you.
I get that. It's just hilarious how triggered some other fans are. Remarkable that someone who has no team in the hunt would show up here and post one sided team bashing. I mean do the Preds need to pay rent for the headspace they occupy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad